Norton Rose Fulbright
Working with some of the most experienced Public and Private M&A; lawyers in Australia, you will be working on a range of Corporate / M&A; work including:
- Complex, cross-border and domestic acquisitions, mergers, financings, divestments and corporate restructures.
- Private equity buyouts and exits;
- Corporate governance and advisory
- Complex joint ventures and Shareholder Agreements
- Regulatory approvals
- Capital raisings
- 3+ years' PQE gained within a corporate and commercial practice
- A commercial approach and a strong desire to work on high profile, complex transactions.
- Outstanding analytical, drafting and communication skills
- Exceptional client liaison skills and acute commercial acumen are considered essential
- Public company experience and familiarity with ASX Listing Rules would be beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focused individual with exceptional academic achievements. At Norton Rose Fulbright, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an excellent team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Skills & responsibilities Will be a property lawyer atthe Associate or Senior Associate level with experience in both acquisitions and disposals of property assets and leasing – from a mid-tie [...]
Skills & experience You will be a Family Lawyer at Senior Associate level , and enjoy being part of a large team. About the Role Will see you working with a partner who has over 10 years of experi [...]
Skills & experience You will be a Corporate, M&A;, ECM Lawyer at Senior Associate level, with a particular interest in Consumer, Healthcare and Technology sectors – working hands-on with high pr [...]
Skills & experience You will be a CTP lawyer at the 1-3 year level who enjoys litigation. About the role Will see you report to a Partner and his Senior Associate – with direct contact at Par [...]