Distinctive Wardrobe Solutions
Distinctive Wardrobes are a provider of interior fit out products such as wardrobes, custom joinery, shower screens and splash backs to commercial construction projects along the east coast of Australia. To support our project led business we are seeking to appoint a Project Coordinator with trade experience in the Bathurst office. You will impact numerous projects with a particular assignment of Sydney, Canberra & Melbourne projects. The successful candidate must be prepared to travel from time to time to visit sites.
You will monitor, influence, drive and ultimately deliver construction projects on time and within budget.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver best practice project management to minimise risk and deliver profitable project outcomes.
- Provide effective communication to site installers and sub-contractors with regard to labour allocation, project details and logistics.
- As part of the team you will challenge the status quo to implement continuous improvement initiatives to further enhance lean operational principles.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be able to commit to the work hours Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm (bigger days when travelling or when needed due to workload)
- Ideally have experience working within an office environment.
- Provide great customer experience to generate repeat business & referrals.
- Have a great attitude and personal energy to make things happen.
- Have a competent communication style with both internal and external stakeholder’s who will in due course respect your approach to both operational matters and business decisions.
- Have excellent attention to detail and love to be organised.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and have personal resilience to juggle the competing priorities.
- Have an industry style appreciation for our reputation to provide rapid response for emergency client needs.
As a person you will:
- Be able to work under pressure and keep your cool in an industry sector which is fast paced and ever changing.
- Be analytical and pedantic about the details while maintaining a big picture approach.
- Be a disciplined individual who has a ‘can do’ solutions-based client approach.
- Have a collaborative style and understanding of effective conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and personal drive.
- Show unequivocal honesty under all circumstances.
- Commitment to under promise (even when under pressure to agree to unrealistic commitments) and over deliver
Confidential enquiries can be made by phoning Sam 0428 402 889.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $170,000.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Lithgow NSW (Preferred)
- What are your salary expectations?
- Able to work outside the usual hours when high volume of work comes through
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- People management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Budget management: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job search e.g. Financial Planner, Melbourne, Part time Filter results Work type Casual 1 Locations Aust - NSW Regional 1 Categories Banker 1 Retail / Consumer 1 Customer Advisor Leave [...]
About the role Community Care Workers deliver a range of ‘At Home’ aged care services and mostly work independently in clients’ homes, but with direct support from their Care Manager. Services [...]
Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst (CEDB) is responsible for 33 schools, approximately 9,300 students and 1,200 staff in the delivery of high-quality Catholic education Full Time Temporary Posit [...]
Blue Mountains & Lithgow Regions We are actively seeking Security Officers that live in or close to the Blue Mountains & Lithgow Regions Positions will vary as per the below: - General Static [...]