ANZ Banking Group
Requisition Title -
Journey Expert BS11
Job Number: - AUS128415
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Be part of a collaborative team
- Enabling our people to thrive in the workforce, today and tomorrow
About The Role
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
As a Journey Expert you will be responsible for optimising existing end-to-end customer journeys and improve the customer experience across the Tribe by devising new, innovative solutions, services, products or propositions within Group Payments.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following to the Group Payments Tribe:
- Existing functional experience or expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Business Analysis, Learning & Facilitation, Change Management/Implementation, Business Process Architecture, Performance Excellence, Assurance
- Knowledgeable in payment systems and payment flows
- Ability to explore customer needs in a data-compelled way, develop and implement innovative solutions, test the outcomes
- An intense passion and curiosity for customers, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do
- A desire to optimise customer journeys and experiences
- An end-to-end appreciation of the customer journeys your tribe / tech area will be working on (desired, but not mandatory)
- Extensive problem solving “toolkit”; broad range of visualisation techniques covering scope, progress, culture, goal, etc.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS128415.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Jetstar thrives on innovation! We are always looking to employ ambitious and proactive professionals to help our business work smarter and more efficiently. You will be encouraged to think innovativel [...]
Business Unit: Network Structures, Fac & Veg Function: Asset Management Job Code: 703698 Fire & Fuels Manager - Your journey starts here - Career and lifestyle - Free MKYI travel If yo [...]
Title: Fire and Fuels Manager Advertiser: V/Line Pty Ltd Location: Flinders Street, Melbourne, Victoria Salary etc: Permanent, Full-time. Ref: 703698 - Your journey starts here - Career [...]
At Explorance, we believe that each experience matters - from students in higher education to employees at the workplace. That's why Explorance's mission is to help organizations create a personalized [...]