PHD – Employer of Choice
PHD is synonymous with planning excellence and innovation as we strive to always Find a Better Way for our clients. With best in breed technology at your fingertips, ‘Source' our globally collaborative planning tool will allow you to take your planning skills to the next level and produce campaigns anchored in marketing science, effectiveness and genuine consumer insight.
We are looking for a Digital Manager to help drive the digital planning product and meticulously deliver against campaign objectives for one of our key clients. It is a genuinely exciting opportunity to work with brands that have a real appetite for forward thinking digital solutions and leveraging data & tech.
This is a high performing team, so we are looking for a real self-starter, someone who can use their initiative and self-organise whilst taking an active involvement in the development of the juniors within the team
Your day to day…
- Deployment and management of all appropriate PHD digital processes, templates & systems across your brand portfolio.
- Planning and buying across digital platforms for your clients.
- Stewardship / training / guidance of the junior members of the team to ensure their buys deliver on all of the strategic and communication objectives.
- Ensuring all deliverables are executed and met within tolerance – including delivery of all strategic and buying objectives (including to budget and target KPIs), placement, viewability, delivery, added value
- Point of view and input in the development of media implementation planning presentations and plans in conjunction with the Planning team.
- Active involvement in PHD's core ideas development process utilising SOURCE
- Deliver ideas for your client/s that have been identified in the strategic process.
- Ensure team are driving value for your clients in any day to day negotiations with the media, including evaluating and analysing proposals and monitoring the delivery.
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Director/Trading lead on the development of negotiation strategies.
- Training, mentoring & development of junior team members in conjunction with the Digital Director or Business Director.
Who are you?
- You've got a solid foundation in digital strategy/planning/execution and have a strong operational mindset
- You are a great idea generator and able to generate ideas backed up with marketing theory and planning rigour
- You have a thorough understanding of the digital ecosystem and all available avenues for campaign activation
- You're fuelled by the need to deliver the best output for your clients and are able to anticipate their needs
- You're able to think critically and fully evaluate solutions to problems.
- You're able to work effectively with the wider team and agency with solid communication skills
We strongly believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences enrich our work life and quality of work produced. We welcome people of all backgrounds and warmly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
Salary Package: $70,000-$85,000
Why PHD and who are we?
PHD is a strategic-led planning and buying media agency, a vital part of the Omnicom Media Group and Australia's fastest growing media network. Today, we are one of the most acclaimed media and communications agency networks globally and locally, here in Australia, we are recognised as an Employer of Choice as well as Australia's 2nd most innovative company by the Australian Financial Review.
Built on a culture of creativity and innovation, PHD substantially invests in its people and culture to generate a unique, energetic and collaborating working environment that inspires.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Estee Lauder Companies we pride ourselves in being the global leader in luxury beauty. As a brand building powerhouse, we have embraced the new world with creativity and innovation. We are embarkin [...]
Marketing Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full time ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, [...]
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney Area of expertise: Infrastructure / Unified Communications Job Description You have a passion for technology and are genuinely excited about [...]
Finecast is a leading addressable TV company which enables advertisers to precision target viewers across on-demand, linear and live streaming TV environments. Finecast gives advertisers the ability t [...]