DFP Recruitment Services Pty Ltd
The role of the Assistant Director (Campaigns), Sector Performance and Campaigns is to support our Client’s work in protecting and enhancing the safety, health, well-being and quality of life of aged care consumers by improving the systemic performance of aged care providers.
Key Accountabilities will require you to:
- Shape the Client’s strategy to support and influence providers, consumers and other stakeholders in the aged care system in a manner that optimises aged care consumer welfare
- Lead the design and delivery of projects to improve and support the capability of aged care providers and help consumers understand and exercise their rights and expectations with respect to their care provider
- Identify and respond appropriately to risk
- Work constructively with internal and external stakeholders and provide subject matter inputs
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation
- Provide leadership and build the capacity of staff to undertake their roles efficiently and professionally and to meet expected standards of service and quality
- Management responsibility for staff, and contracts and procurement under the supervision of the Director/APS staff
- Adhere to the APS Values and Code of Conduct
Key Relationships include:
- Officer and managers and senior managers across the organisation for all functions including complaints, quality assessment, compliance, Chief Clinical Advisor, education, communications, intelligence and analysis, policy
- Department of Health and other Government agencies; external stakeholders relevant to education and communications work, including aged care sector and service provider representatives, third party information and comparison organisations, consumers and their representative organisations
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Knowledge and experience in the use of behavioural insights to influence the behaviour of entities
- Strong leadership and management skills and the ability to build capability and provide support to staff dealing with high workloads and internal stakeholder interactions
- Problem solving skills and an awareness of the authorising environment
- Ability to build organisational capacity and responsiveness, while managing competing priorities within prescribed timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to identify and respond appropriately to risk
- High-level negotiation skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders
Additionally, understanding of the Australian aged care system along with experience of working in a regulatory environment will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY NOW and submit your resume in MS Word Format. Alternatively, if you have any queries, please contact DFP Recruitment on 02 9200 3670.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via [email protected] or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity - Are you a strong administrator with a HR background? - Do you want a role that provides daily challenges, evolving projects and varied tasks? - Join CSIRO today and help us delive [...]
Description Start your career with Amazon's Australia Retail team. Located in Sydney, Amazon Strategic Vendor Services team is looking for data driven, customer obsessed, results orientated Retail [...]
About Us At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep Sydney moving by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We work at the heart of local communities and integrate cutting edge technol [...]
Start your career in sales within the capital raising space? Do you have a passion for capital raising, IPOs, Startups, Small Caps and Scaleups? Are you looking for a Sales Development role where [...]