Northern Sydney Local Health District
An opportunity to be part of the Department of Radiology at Royal North Shore Hospital is available.
Position Classification: Staff Specialist
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time or Part Time
Hours Per Week: Up to 40
Duration: Up to 12 months
Purpose of the Position
Provide clinical management and treatment of patients under your care in a Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) facility or service. This care will be provided within the scope of clinical practice endorsed by the NSLHD Medical and Dental Appointments Advisory Committee (MDAAC).
The position will provide clinical consultation services within NSLHD and will contribute to the teaching and training of medical students,
graduates and other health care professionals and to research, evaluation and quality improvement activities within the District.
This position is temporary with the possibility of temporary extension based on performance, funding and need
- MBBS or equivalent, currently registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Applicants must have Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists or recognition as a specialist by the Medical Board of Australia. Applicants expecting to be awarded their Fellowship within 6 months may be considered.
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them
- Demonstrated ability to practice and perform procedures in advanced imaging techniques at a tertiary referral level. Demonstrated subspecialty interest/ experience would be considered valuable.
- Appropriate experience to practice as a Medical Practitioner in Radiology
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated commitment to teaching
- Demonstrated interest in quality improvement methodologies and projects
- Published Research as relevant to the position
Need more information?
1) The requirements of the position can be viewed via the Position Description
2) For assistance with your application please refer to the eCredential guide
For role related queries or questions contact Dr Marian Roberts on (02) 9916 4415 or email [email protected]
Applications Close: 5 May 2021
Please Note:NSW Health does not require or accept the ‘Fit2Work badge’ offered as an option in eCredential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity - Are you a strong administrator with a HR background? - Do you want a role that provides daily challenges, evolving projects and varied tasks? - Join CSIRO today and help us delive [...]
Description Start your career with Amazon's Australia Retail team. Located in Sydney, Amazon Strategic Vendor Services team is looking for data driven, customer obsessed, results orientated Retail [...]
About Us At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep Sydney moving by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We work at the heart of local communities and integrate cutting edge technol [...]
Start your career in sales within the capital raising space? Do you have a passion for capital raising, IPOs, Startups, Small Caps and Scaleups? Are you looking for a Sales Development role where [...]