About this role:
The ANZ Growth Solution Engineering Leader is a critical role to the growth of the MuleSoft & Salesforce commercial business units in ANZ. The commercial business is rapidly scaling net new customers and partners into our ecosystem. This role requires a Solution Engineering Leader with proven management and domain experience in both the Integration and CRM domains, being a key stakeholder and partner to the CBU Sales leaders and regional executive team (spanning the Sales organisation, Professional Services, Channel, Marketing and Customer Success functions) in the ANZ Region to build a high-growth business. In this capacity,
the role will manage a team of Solution Engineers who are aligned with the CBU sales team, as well as the Platform Solution Engineers who support the ANZ region across the Financial Services, Industries, Public Sector and New Zealand sales teams. The growth aspect of the title relates to rapid growth onboarding new logos in the CBU sales team, as well as developing talent within our emerging and platform solution engineer functions. This role provides the perfect opportunity to build a growth engine of talent, ecosystem, revenue and customer success leveraging the full power of MuleSoft and the Salesforce platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience building and developing high performing pre-sales teams, an extensive industry network as well as broad experience in account strategy and coaching, with a desire to plan and execute impactful regional development events. The successful candidate is a charismatic and inspiring person who loves to build high-growth software businesses, driving strategic customer outcomes through both their own experience and, more importantly, through the efforts of their highly talented and diverse team.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are developing and executing account strategies, building, leading and mentoring a high-performance team and collaborating cross-functionally with every area of the organisation this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Reporting directly to the Solutions Engineering Director for the ANZ region (based in Melbourne, Australia), this person will be a key member of the ANZ team for MuleSoft and involves ownership of pre-sales aspects of the business for all commercial accounts within the ANZ region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial person, then this is a game changing opportunity.
- Quickly onboard and continue to build a world-class regional team through diligent and diverse recruiting activities, hiring, developing and inspiring a complete team of Solutions Engineers.
- Elevate the pre-sales team and the pre-sales function, including personally driving strategic account engagement combined with local and global market trends.
- Account activities will include opportunity coaching, account strategies with an emphasis in helping our customers achieve their intended business outcomes.
- Team with other regional executives to develop an impactful set of regional development activities including but not limited to workshops, webinars, hackathons, etc.
- Work with your management team to develop and execute the regional business plan ensuring that the region, and specifically your territory, achieves and exceeds its fiscal year business measures.
- Work with your management team and the regional management team on planning for the next fiscal year.
- A demonstrable track record of success across the Australia or ANZ region. Experience with the Commercial teams is desirable.
- Experience as a stand-out pre-sales consultant/architect within the enterprise software domain (preferably specialising in the CRM and Integration landscape (iPAAS / APIM).
- Proficient with business applications (CRM/ERP) and be able to present to both business and technical audiences.
- Proven track record of being an invaluable business partner to regional sales executives and country managers.
- Strong thinker with the demonstrated command of outcome-based sales models using data and social skills to drive outcomes.
- Effective in customer facing/live engagements with the impact of progressing sales cycles.
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Proven record of strategising small to large, complex sales through fast sales cycles.
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles with a growth mindset.
- An inspiring and compelling person who can effectively coach solution engineers and drive team motivation.
- Track record in building organisations by hiring, training and retaining top talent.
- Remarkable cognitive skills.
- Experience in successfully contributing to the growth of a hyper-growth company.
Part of Salesforce, MuleSoft provides a widely used for connecting applications, data, and devices in the cloud and on-premises. MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform™ is a unified, single solution for and full lifecycle . Anypoint Platform, including and , is built on proven open-source software for fast and reliable on-premises and cloud integration without vendor lock-in.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Solution Engineer (Presales Telco) No R2108816 Job Description Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our Sales organisation for a technical sal [...]
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow? At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our com [...]
Data Sourcing Engineering Senior Specialist - Telstra Careers Skip to content Careers Search Home Why Telstra Fields of work How we hire Explore jobs Careers Blog Applicant login Data Sourcing Engin [...]
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through our brand principles - Truth. Connection. Wonder. Our team is deliberately diversif [...]