Account Executive, SMB, Salesforce.org - Sydney or Melbourne location
Salesforce.org is the social impact center of Salesforce focused on partnering with the global community of changemakers.
We believe the purpose of business should be to improve the state of the world. We provide access to powerful technology that empowers trailblazers to build a better world. We are a unique business unit within Salesforce dedicated to creating solutions for nonprofit, educational, philanthropic organizations, and corporations so they can have greater impact.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provider globally.
Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionise companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- ESMB Business Account Executive
- Territory is aligned by local geography and region
- Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers as well as breaking into net new logos in your assigned territory.
- Increasing revenue spend.
They do this by...
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Building a point of view on how to help their customers
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment.
- Accurately forecasting
- Selling on value and ROI vs. technical functionality.
- Managing customer needs and acting as their internal advocate.
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions.
- Generating interest and landing new logos by outbound strategy while becoming an expert in various industries.
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organisation.
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritisation of your accounts and time
- Uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- Diffusing and overcoming objections throughout the sale cycle
- Managing the success, adoption and growth of existing customers.
- Consulting with and advising nonprofit customers resulting in increased adoption, success and expansion.
- Managing a large customer base effectively.
- Average years of experience required - 4 years of full cycle sales
- Experience managing a large list of accounts that are a hybrid of net new and install
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment of under $1M in new revenue
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Ability to build and present executive-level slide decks and present them to your customers.
How you’ll be evaluated in the interview process:
1. Business acumen
2. Consultative selling
3. Prospecting skills
4. Compelling communicator
6. Competitive spirit
7. Collaborative, win-as-a-team attitude
10. Drive for results
11. Trusted advisor
Our investment in you
World class enablement and on-demand training - check out for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your manager
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
- Base salary: 70-100k
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies , according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care , and are on on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in FY19.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
Visit for the full breakdown!
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Passion for Customer Service - Excellent Communication Skills - Competitive Salary + Benefits Working for a market leader in financial services - positive team culture in a customer service fo [...]
About us: It's an exciting time to be part of Stride. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride. We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working [...]
ob Status: Role 1: Temporary, Flexible Time (12 hours per week) Role 2: Casual Salary: Base hourly rate of $27.60 per hour , plus scaled penalties and 9.5% superannuation. Casual contracts wil [...]
- Location:- NSW Government Department based in Macquarie Park/CBD/WFH - 6 month contract / 3 days per week - $1100 p/d PMO Lead / Project Specialist In partnership with this large Financial [...]