The Industry Strategy & Business Development team drives accelerated growth across key industries for the region, bringing a unique combination of top-tier consulting skills and hands-on industry expertise. The team combines strong industry thought leadership with an entrepreneurial drive to get things done and a highly collaborative mindset. We partner closely with internal sales leaders to shape a locally relevant industry strategy, support the business in engaging key customers in large opportunities with compelling industry insight, as well as evangelise externally to accelerate pipeline. While we focus on the ANZ region, we interface tightly with product and other teams in HQ.
As the ANZ Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS) Industry Lead, you will be responsible for delivering the following four pillars of the playbook, from strategy to execution; in order to advance the maturity of the industry, help catalyse large deals and enable high double-digit industry growth:
- Industry Top Accounts: Work as part of the extended sales teams on the key and high potential accounts in the HLS industry in ANZ, providing bespoke industry expertise and best practices in a customer-facing capacity to grow and progress large sales opportunities, working directly with C-/VP-level stakeholders at these accounts.
- Industry Strategy: Support leadership in building Go-To-Market plans to grow the industry and key accounts, helping the business focus on the highest potential sub-sectors and growth opportunities. Manage the Industry Boards (senior cross-functional governance forum to set and implement industry strategy). Act as a trusted advisor to sales leadership.
- Industry Thought Leadership & Expertise: Complement our global sales plays with impactful, locally relevant industry points-of-view and value propositions (incl., industry trends, challenges, Salesforce solutions and customer references). Build credibility of Salesforce and demonstrate its value as a strategic partner for digital transformation to customers and prospects. Enable the internal customer-facing teams on these assets.
- Industry Demand Generation: Provide insight and shape content, evangelise our industry credentials and drive pipe gen; working with the extended Salesforce machine of field marketing, partners, sales programs and inside-sales. Present at major Salesforce events, 3rd party events, C-level round-tables and define impactful sales programs.
- Significant HLS industry experience ideally across multiple sub-sectors (Healthcare Providers, Aged Care, Pharma, Medical Devices), either via consulting or directly in industry
- Strong analytical background and consulting experience, ideally at a Tier 1 strategy consulting firm up to minimum Engagement Manager/Leader
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to pick up and lead new projects
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders; strong networking and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and influence extended teams without formal reporting-line authority
- Ability to take a practical approach to business development
- Willing to travel (inside ANZ) to support on-going activities, key opportunities (post-COVID up to ~30% of time)
- Exceptional communication skills, and ability to present complex industry concepts internally (e.g., to Sales teams) and externally (in front of senior client or at events)
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Our mission is simple: we want to help people everywhere start, run and grow a business. We’re a fast-moving global fintech company building the tools entrepreneurs need to sim [...]
Job Description: The Role This is a customer service and retail sales role with an absolute fashion focus. As a Bupa Optical Dispenser, you will work as part of dedicated team delivering world cla [...]
Company Description We’re a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years’ local experience and the back [...]
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and exceptional Groups Consultant who must have a commitment to exceptional client service and the ability to work under pressure during the high volume [...]