Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Senior Manager will be a key member of the GSRM team and will review Professional Services deals for accuracy, risk evaluation, mitigation, and strategic business consideration. The goal is to ensure that Global Services deals are developed and issued to a consistent level of quality, an acceptable level of risk, meeting strategic business goals, resulting in an approval recommendation and risk profile for all approval levels. Delivery reviews will consist of an evaluation of the project or engagement for success metrics, actual delivery versus deal/baseline scope and metric analysis, and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
Identify and understand the strategic, holistic value proposition and business impact of professional services deals for Salesforce
Review and evaluate large and complex professional services deals across all areas of commercial risk including business terms, solution structures, and pricing with an eye to accuracy, adherence to standards and executive direction, staffing adequacy, scope and delivery risk, labor estimates, and mitigation for these risks areas
Advise and coach sales teams on policies, process, risk evaluation, and mitigation, interfacing with other stakeholder organizations to ensure best possible deals are released to the customer
Work closely with the license Global Deal Desk, Legal, Revenue Recognition, Internal Audit, Customer Success Group (CSG) or acquired-company Professional Services Management, Sales Operations, Technical Operations for an overall evaluation of services deals and delivery
Take ownership of multiple, concurrent deal and delivery review assignments and be responsible for the timely delivery of results, adhering to SLA requirements.
Have a solid understanding of professional services business functions, including sales, project/program management, risk management, and consulting services operations.
Build a collaborative partner relationship with business leaders and various internal operational teams.
Be intellectually curious and passionate about business drivers and issues, new processes, products, systems, and technologies
Be comfortable making controversial decisions under high-pressure situations, with the ability to communicate sound rationale for deal objections in a poised, diplomatic, and effective manner.
Effectively maneuver through the various organizations; influence, engage and inspire others; and maintain pace with the ever-changing and growing landscape at Salesforce.
Embody a “can-do” spirit, a sense of optimism, positivity, and commitment, and cultivate a culture of teamwork, trust, and mutual respect in a small, cohesive, high-performing, fun team environment.
Possess program and project management experience and the ability to manage multiple complex priorities in parallel.
This role additionally requires excellent problem solving, time-management, and organizational skills. The candidate should be comfortable in a shifting environment, self-motivated, an independent worker that also possesses strong partnering and teamwork skills. Candidates must be able to accommodate variable and often unpredictable workloads that can happen at any time but are often associated with fiscal quarter or year-end boundaries. This position requires advanced communication skills to collaborate effectively within a large, matrixed organization and a high level of comfort with public speaking and presentations.
- Create Professional Services deal reviews and risk profiles with detailed accuracy, supporting KPIs, and risk mitigations that provide strategic benefits to Salesforce primarily in support of APAC Professional Services
- Partner and coach sales teams on policies and guidelines, processes, risk identification, and mitigation
- Document findings, risk, and key financial information once the deal review is complete and render a recommendation for deal approval
- Schedule and conduct project/engagement reviews to assess status, risks, management intervention or remediation needs, and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the sales feedback loop for sharing learned lessons enabling continuous improvement of deal development.
- Create and deliver easily consumable presentations to large groups of stakeholders and executives that showcase actionable insights and recommendations to help drive services risk management strategy and operation
- Participate in internal GSRM projects or infrastructure development as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum BA/BS degree preferred
- 8+ years experience in general professional services, program/project management, consulting operations, or related work
- 5+ years experience specifically in structuring, supporting, and/or selling professional services deals and contracts (PSA, SOW)
- Strong understanding/working knowledge of professional services for technology companies, cloud technology preferred
- Basic understanding of Professional Services revenue recognition rules
- High level of ethics, independence, and professionalism
- Ability to travel up to 20%, primarily for delivery reviews (once COVID travel restrictions are lifted)
- Excellent soft skills; Ability to successful establish relationships and team with Professional Services Sales and Delivery Excellence
- PMP/RMP/ACP certification highly desirable but not required
- Industry experience in CRM, Financial Services, Health Life Sciences, or Retail desirable
- Experience and conversant in Lean/Agile principles and techniques
- Experience with Salesforce products and functionality
- Professional Services Risk Management experience a plus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Passion for Customer Service - Excellent Communication Skills - Competitive Salary + Benefits Working for a market leader in financial services - positive team culture in a customer service fo [...]
About us: It's an exciting time to be part of Stride. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride. We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working [...]
ob Status: Role 1: Temporary, Flexible Time (12 hours per week) Role 2: Casual Salary: Base hourly rate of $27.60 per hour , plus scaled penalties and 9.5% superannuation. Casual contracts wil [...]
- Location:- NSW Government Department based in Macquarie Park/CBD/WFH - 6 month contract / 3 days per week - $1100 p/d PMO Lead / Project Specialist In partnership with this large Financial [...]