The Salesforce Industries sales team engages with customers to paint a vision of a more agile future & help them understand how they can break free from their legacy systems with the Industry Cloud.
We are looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively drive understanding of why Industry Cloud solutions are differentiated from and superior to other technology approaches. The future of software is cloud computing. Salesforce Industries is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative.
What you’ll be doing…
The Regional Vice President, Communications,
Media & Utilities is responsible for managing a team of quota carrying strategic sales representatives focused on direct sales within a specified market segment, region/territory, and account base and in addition defining strategy and overall business planning for accounts that fall within the assigned market segment/territory. This role is responsible for providing feedback, coaching and training, which ensures team quota attainment, monitors activity levels, management practices, and implements process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity. This role is responsible for both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing Salesforce Industries relationships.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Revenue responsibility
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, daily management
- Operational efficiency and process development
- Drive the growth of the direct sales business unit by preparing the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct product demonstrations and presentations, and close the sale
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, industry, software, and process training
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Tight management of team’s pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM system
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics
- Leadership and management of the Sales team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Understanding of the assigned sales market and ability to develop sales representatives’ and managers’ skill sets working within these accounts.
Who you are...
- Experienced. At least 5 years experience leading and managing a sales team. Experience within Communications, Media & Utilities sales is essential.
- Amazing Salesperson . You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Salesforce Industries franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Builder. Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
- Excellent Communication. Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization and have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Salesforce Industries mission.
- You are a Recruiter! Salesforce Industries hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A furniture company in Eastern Melbourne - Blackburn is seeking an experienced driver and removalist to join the team. Experience is preferred but not essential, however, one must be physically fit t [...]
We are currently seeking a customer-focused individual to join our Indigenous Student Services team in the Moondani Toombadool Centre as an Indigenous Liaison Officer. In this role, you will support a [...]
Dental Laboratory in Noble Park is looking for an experienced technician (minimum 5 years). Crown and bridge & CAD/CAM knowledge and skills are essential. Please email your CV to opalceramicsdental [...]
Hi we are looking for a driver for one of our brand new fleet, our depo is located in Dandenong Victoria. This role is an ongoing and secure position for the right person. Send your resumes and we wil [...]