The Growth Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will drive deals from first contact to close and must be a self starter who can generate a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and effectively manage complex deals through the entire sales process to closure. You will be focussing on our emerging small business Growth accounts, partnering with other Account Executives to drive sales.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified territory
- Increasing revenue spend within emerging small businesses
- Generate business opportunities through prospecting and cold-calling as well as upselling into existing accounts
- Drive brand awareness campaigns and lead generation in assigned territory
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with our CRM
- A proven track record of net new sales 4+ years of complex software sales experience preferably into C-Suite and Marketing Departments
- Experience managing a large list of accounts that are a hybrid of net new and install
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment of new revenue
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Exceptional organisation, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability and proven experience with strategic account planning
- Track record of sales excellence (ability to articulate sales process) is a must and formal sales training is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing platforms, CDPs, advertising solutions, and services are a plus
is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionise the way they sell, service, market and innovate. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the Wold's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and #3 on BOSS's Best Places to Work Australia list. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. We provide an inclusive, supportive environment to nurture your growth and help you progress in your career. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Account Executive- ECS Marketing Cloud - Public Sector To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating effo [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Sales Job Details Account Executive [...]
Who is Equifax? Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 [...]
Customer Success Manager-Low touch Dynatrace ONE / Sydney, Australia The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing success, preserving renewals and identifying growth opportunities [...]