An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to deliver a Cloud projectin London . The successful candidate will coordinate and collaborate with internal and external colleagues to ensure successful delivery of a project and will provide regular status reporting for management and stakeholders.
What to Bring
- Proven experience in project management
- Practical experience of creative production processes in the media and entertainment sector
- High proficiency with Microsoft 365 and relevant project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of coaching and dispute resolution
- Ability to collaborate with distributed workforce in a large scale,
complex corporate environment
What You will Do
- Day-to-day responsibility for driving project success; aligning project goals with work plans, teams, and milestone achievements
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope, assess and manage risk, and coordinate resources
- Collaborate and maintain partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately
- Report project outcomes and risks to the appropriate management channels as needed - escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Author and maintain internal and external documentation
We are committed to recognising and rewarding hard work and offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to private medical and dental insurance, group life assurance and training and development for all our staff. Bring your career aspirations to us and we will provide you with the opportunities to shine and develop your career.
If you are enthusiastic, willing to always learn and looking for a challenging but rewarding position where you work for a forward thinking organisation who offer excellent opportunities, please send you CV to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job search e.g. Financial Planner, Melbourne, Part time Filter results Work type Casual 13 Fixed-term Full time 16 Permanent Full time 182 Secondment 8 Temp / Contractor 3 Locations Aust - A [...]
MARKETING MANAGER Apply now Job no: 495963 Work type: Full time Location: North Ryde Categories: Marketing About the role We're searching for a Marketing Manager to join our Commercial Pr [...]
Overview / Responsibilities: Wood has an immediate requirement for a Full Stack Consultant to join our Energy, Optimisation and Innovation team based in our centrally located Melbourne CBD office.Repo [...]
Digital Marketing & Operations Manager, ANZ-21000ND8 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Preferred QualificationsAs the Digital Marketing & Operations M [...]