Our client is seeking a 3-6yr family lawyer to join their fast-growing Brisbane team. The successful applicant will be a valued member of the team, being recognised for their contribution to the firm and having the necessary support for career progression.
- The highest paid base salary in the market;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- The firm has an already established strong client base;
- Opportunity for autonomy; and
- Phone, education fee benefits, and industry memberships.
- One of Australia's largest and fastest growing modern specialist family law firms.
- National structure, expansion and growing reputation as market leaders.
- In the last 12 months and during the global COVID crisis they have grown 40%.
- Over 7000 potential clients a year contact this firm and its specialist lawyers for family law advice.
- Their focus is client service and creating a positive, flexible and supportive inclusive environment for their clients and staff.
The firm is looking to recruit family lawyers to grow the firm in Brisbane. In the role you will have:
- autonomy to build the brand, and be a public face of the firm.
- support to be a success in every aspect of law and legal operations.
- Undertake quality work with the opportunity to be involved in all family law areas including divorce and separation matters, parenting disputes and children's matters, financial agreements, mediations, property settlements and appeals.
You will be a 3-6yr PAE family lawyer with:
- ambition and strong leadership skills;
- strong attention to detail and drafting skills;
- willingness to engage in business development through networking and the like; and
- proven success in the family law space.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a legal administrator to take on a position delivering services to vulnerable and disadvantaged people. In this diverse and challenging role, you will help the [...]
Senior Legal Secretary - Family Law The Role As a Senior Family Law Legal Secretary, you will be supporting a Senior Lawyer and overflow work and your duties will include liaising with clients [...]
Our client is a progressive and vibrant boutique firm who have modern state of the art offices in the CBD. The Tax practice is growing fast, impressing clients with outstanding relationships and servi [...]
Our client is a well-regarded national law firm looking for a 2-5yr PAE wills & estates lawyer to join their growing team. Culture The firm has a down to earth culture offering: - high-calibre of [...]