The Network Engineer role covers the day-to-day, 'business as usual' tasks to support all backend IT systems. This role will provide hands-on 3rd line operational support for our clients network infrastructure as well as providing implementation support for any new systems or technologies which they may adopt.
- Troubleshooting & resolving with Network issues raised via our Ticket system.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of the BAU network globally.
- Top level support and ownership of WAN and LAN technologies
- Ensure network meets required security standards and controls.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to identify root cause analysis on any support issues.
- Experience of producing support documentation and technical implementation plans.
- Experience working in secure and restrictive enterprise environments.
Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of complex network, system, and/or security problems.
- Network experience especially in the design and implementation of multi-site LANS and WANs
- Comprehensive experience of Cisco switching, Cisco Nexus 3k & 9k.
- CCNP or CCIE or equivalent knowledge.
- Solid understanding of routing protocols including BGPEIGRPOSPF
- In-depth knowledge of wireless technologies with experience of global Aruba deployments and Aruba Clearpass
- Strong Network Access Control (NAC) and 802.1X deployment experience
- In-depth experience with a leading Firewall technology Palo altoFortinet.
- Strong understanding of network security to implement Layer7 technologies
- Experience of MPLS network and VPN networks
- In-depth knowledge of Solarwinds NPM & NTA, Cisco Prime,
- F5 LTM, GTM, APM and BIG-IP client.
- Experience working with Cloud Solution Providers (Azure, O365, Amazon Web Services, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver ([email protected]) Alternatively, call me on 07 3231 1202.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About this role: About this role: Brunel's global oil & gas client have a permanent opportunity for an experienced mechanical engineer to join their business. The role will assist with supporting u [...]
About this role: About this role: Brunel have partnered with one of Australia's leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Mechanical Field Engine [...]
About this role: About this role: 12 month contract Leading oil and gas operator Perth based /8 hours per day Brunel are recruiting a Contracts Engineer to support contract management activities [...]
Titan ICT is an Australian-owned company specialising in strategic ICT advice, systems integration and technical support services to deliver high quality integrated technology and business solutions. [...]