We are currently partnering with a leading global law firm to recruit an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist for their Sydney CBD Office.
This is an exciting time to join their team in Sydney, and will see you provide timely advice to their legal practice groups nationally.
- Provide IT Helpdesk Support either in person, by telephone or via the Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Perform first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end-users.
- Ensure that allocated tasks and requests are actioned and communicated in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Escalate issues to the IT Helpdesk Supervisor and second level support as required.
- Set-up new employees as directed, including issuing assets,
ensuring that all appropriate policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Resolve hardware fault, including printers, desktops, laptops, docks, mobile phones, and monitors.
- 2+ years in a level 1/2 Helpdesk Support role.
- Experience in all Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Office 2013 and above, Windows Domain Services and SCCM.
- Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable in desktop, workstation and notebook computers, servers, network protocols, network configuration, switching and routing.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver [email protected] Alternatively me on 0431 545 882
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What's your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We'd like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. If you're looking for the next step in your career, [...]
SYDNEY - MACQUARIE PARK THE OPPORTUNITY We are seeking a client-oriented Level 1 Service Desk Analyst to provide quality first level support to all staff of Herbert Smith Freehills nationally. Supp [...]
- Competitive Salary Package | Permanent Full Time - IT Support | Level 1 & 2 Incidents - Professional Development | Flexible Working Arrangements | Supportive Team The Role We have an oppor [...]
Reimagine tomorrow There's no other communications company in Australia that has the range of opportunities on offer like at Telstra! We're a company that's shaping the world of tomorrow through te [...]