This role to be based anywhere in Australia and be remote or if in Sydney or Melbourne where we currently have offices, a mix of remote and in office.
An Engineer that can take build and maintain intuitive data visualisation tools and charts for our users to analyse their data.
Linktree is the market leading linking platform. In 2020 alone we grew from 3 to 10 million users (now over 12 million!). The platform enables brands, artists, publishers, agencies, creators and small businesses to curate an online ecosystem, instantly guiding their audience to the destinations that they care about.
Our Head Office is in Melbourne but we have people based across Australia, USA,
Brazil and Indonesia and offer a very flexible remote way of working. Some of our team are fully remote, others are hybrid remote and in-office sometimes.
We are looking for:
- Experience building data visualisation tools in simple and easy to digest formats for all users levels
- Prior experience with React, D3 chart library, Node and Git
- Bonus if you also have strong Typescript & Antvis G2 charting library
- The ability to work from rough briefs and refine on the fly
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Data and User Insights to develop new analytics features
- Work closely with Product Designers to help them understand the limitations (both conceptual and technical) of data visualisation
- Monitor the analytics roadmap and help to identify resource/hiring requirements for the medium to long term
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly as a human, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees have free access to Smiling Mind & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
The Linktree story:
The Linktree journey begins in 2016 when co-founders Alex, Anthony and Nick were running a digital agency and using Instagram to make announcements about the artists they managed. Created as a side hustle to solve a simple problem, Linktree has well outgrown its roots, with over 13 million users worldwide, 30,000 + new signups every day, and over 120 million unique views per month. Paired with rapid growth, Linktree has recently garnered much attention in the tech world, earning 4th place on Fast Company's "10 most innovative social media companies of 2020".
In March 2021, Linktree raised $45 million in Series B Funding led by Index Ventures and Coatue on top of our Series A with Insight Partners and AirTree. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our staff.
The Linktree audience is broad, spanning publications, artists, celebrities, fashion and beauty influencers, YouTube stars, sports teams and household brands, right the way through to individuals with a side hustle and micro-influencers. Linktree subscribers include TikTok, Facebook, ClassPass, Patreon, Zapier, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Pharrell, Jamie Oliver, HBO, Red Bull, Adult Swim, Cara Delevingne, Comedy Central, Gordon Ramsay, Billabong…and many more!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference Number 14775 Employment Type Full Time Department/Unit Koori Liaison Location Latrobe Regional Hospital, Traralgon West Enterprise Agreement Classification 77 - Victorian Public [...]
Transport company located in Truganina is looking to take on HC and MC truck drivers for ongoing work Your new company This Transport company based in Truganina is a leader in storage and transp [...]
An exciting AP role at a group level for a large construction/ manufacturing business in the West. Your new company Our client is an Australian organisation that is servicing the construction and [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | CBD Job type: Full time / Up to 3 years Organisation: Rail Projects Victoria Salary: $87,640 - $99,438 Occupation: Occupational Health and Safety Reference: [...]