Entertainment. News. Great content. With assets across TV and digital platforms, 10 is the network to switch over to.
Due to growth and expansion, 10 need a Python and Serverless Developer to join the current well-oiled machine within our digital development team in a newly developed role. The requirements for the role are to help plan and implement solutions for our video and audio needs on 10play. You will be involved in the design and development of various digital products and tools to help us develop a quality video experience to our audiences.
You will be working closely with the Video Platform Lead,
using modern tools and technologies to help the Digital Technology team engage with our audience and provide a leading media experience.
The techy stuff you’ll be awesome at:
- Python, RESTful API, Git
- Microservices, AWS, Lambda, DynamoDB, EC2, cloud computing platforms
- Solid understanding of networking, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS
- Unit testing and integration testing
- Work with the scrum master, product managers, development teams to complete development tasks
- Use of analytics to monitor and measure the performance of your applications
- Learn about new application platforms and devices as they become relevant
Desirable knowledge, bonus if you know about them:
- Video streaming and encoding technology and processes (HLS, MPEG-DASH, DRM, Live streaming, VOD, H.264, H.265, HEVC, 4K, AV1)
- Digital advertising for video (VAST)
It’s not me, it’s you! What we’re looking for;
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience working on a high traffic public facing website
- Experience using JIRA and confluence desirable
- Occasionally provide support afterhours and during major events
- Demonstrated ability for continuous improvement
- The ability to communicate effectively with product managers and non-technical staff
- Experience in debugging, reviewing logs files and working with other developers to get to the root cause is an advantage
As viewers increasingly go online to extend their viewing experience and advertisers seek fully integrated, cross-platform opportunities, the value of 10's online environment created for our audience and advertisers continues to grow, delivering exceptional results.
Please apply via the link
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As Australia and New Zealand's largest 4PL provider we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions. We are problem solvers that [...]
KItchen hand needed, experience is not necessary we need someone that hardworking, honest, and reliable please send your resume to my email so i can contact you for interview my email is blu******@ [...]
Requisition ID: 19122 Employment Type: Casual Good things start here Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives. [...]
We are looking for people who can adapt well with change and who can demonstrate initiative to proactively support our students, effectively communicate with academic and other essential stakeholders [...]