George Weston Foods
At Tip Top our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that we are the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. Across our organisation, we're creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, trust is expected, and a strong safety mindset is the norm.
Are you a foodie with a passion for baking and looking for an opportunity to develop yourself in one of Australia's leading brands of quality bread and bakery products?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Development Technologist to join our Product Development Team at one of Australia's most loved brands. Here at Tip Top, we produce a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Our iconic brands include Tip Top, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Bakery.
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver the product innovation agenda via the implementation of new ingredients, processes and technologies that meet the changing needs of consumers. This includes:
- Ensuring new products are delivered to agreed briefs and timings using the Tip Top gate system and relevant tools to meet business growth targets
- Building strong internal and external relationships to drive the innovation agenda through identifying and implementing solutions to opportunities
- Delivering year on year cost saving opportunities through collaborative approaches with operations
- Renovate current products to ensure they remain relevant and competitive
- Ensure flawless execution of innovation via planned and managed national commercialisation
- Support the sales team in building strong relationships with customers
- Keep product quality high on the business agenda
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment that does not tolerate unsafe behaviours or acts
This is an opportunity like no other! We are looking to forward to seeing what you can really do…
- Formal baking/technology and/or Food Science/relevant tertiary qualification
- Up to 5+ years' experience working in commercial food manufacturing environments with a focus on bakery
- Good ingredient and bakery process understanding as well as project management skills
- Good working knowledge of FSANZ
- The ability to work autonomously, influence stakeholders and meet deadlines
- Proactive/self-starter who wants to make a difference
- Willing to travel interstate to conduct bakery trials Good working knowledge of FSANZ
- The ability to withstand pressure and undertake multiple projects
- Good emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and communication skills
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
C# Software Engineer - Product Development Company - Real-Time Systems Sydney Overview We are looking for astute, bright and outgoing technology candidates who want work in a well-established [...]
In one sentence A passionate technologist whose ambition is to work with people delivering leading-edge software solutions, using best in class delivery practices and tooling via a DevOps model for f [...]
Because we value your privacy, we ask for your permission to use this info in capacities such as: Function, Store and/or access information on a device, Precise geolocation data, and identification th [...]
Job Description At MAURI, we are passionate about ‘baking better together' and creating an authentic workplace where our people are genuinely excited by the role baking plays in Australian food cul [...]