Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will thrive in a busy environment and support the management of a large store team. In return for your passion and outstanding performance, you will be rewarded with an attractive bonus program and the opportunity to grow your career within a global business.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous management experience, ideally within fashion retail
- Be sales focused and sales driven
- Passionate about a career in retail management
- Exposure to performance management
- A strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Effective roster understanding
- Previous visual merchandising ability
- Understanding of fashion and trends
- A love for Forever New
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career
- Fantastic management training and development programs
- To be part of a progressively growing global company
- The opportunity to travel to Head Office for global gatherings
- Drive VIP nights
- 40% staff discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Generous bonus structure
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
- Think Customer
- Respect for all
- Keep it Simple
- Take Responsibility
- Act with Pace
This is a full-time position and will require availability over late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
Apply now to join our talented team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Kathmandu We were born in New Zealand and for over 30 years, we have designed our gear to endure the rugged landscapes of our homeland and to outfit the adventurous spirit of our people. With K [...]
We are currently searching for an experienced and customer-focused, part-time Assistant Manager to join the team at our Surplus lifestyle store. The Role: - Driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly [...]
- We love to promote from within – in 2020, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands! - We celebrate your wins – be rewarded and recognised [...]
Assistant Sales Manager Opportunity at Warringah David Jones Apply now Job no: 528016 Work type: Full-Time Location: Sydney - North Categories: Homewares David Jones wants to inspire people by [...]