> Canberra ACT, Wollongong NSW, Newcastle NSW, Sydney NSW
The APS6 Provider Engagement is accountable under limited direction to undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents. It is a team membership position that may be required to perform work that involves team leadership and management responsibilities requiring the setting of priorities and managing workflows of a team.
The position has reasonable autonomy and accountability to exercise both initiative and judgment to interpret legislation and policy, in the application of practices and procedures to achieve outcomes within the functions.
The APS6 Provider Engagement Officer will provide detailed technical, professional, policy, operational support and advice in relation to complex problems. It may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support the NDIA’s objectives to “build a world-leading National Disability Insurance Scheme”.
The role will have a considerable level of public contact in relation to complex, difficult or sensitive issues. It may liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders in a representational role on behalf of the branch/division/NDIA.
The key duties of the position include:
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Being a secondary contact for key providers whilst supporting provider market and NDIS provider process.
• Working closely with key stakeholders including State and Local Governments, providers, carers, people with disability and mainstream organisations to address local transition challenges.
• Engaging providers to ensure optimal satisfaction is experienced at each interaction.
• Managing risks associated with stakeholder relationships through a proactive approach.
• Supporting the development and promotion of resources that enable sector development and improve the NDIA’s understanding of the provider environment and experience.
• Providing input into ministerial and parliamentary correspondence, reports and briefs.
• Undertaking project management and evaluation of provider engagement approaches.
• Representing the Agency in discussions with providers, provider peak bodies and industry stakeholders.
(NOTE: the key responsibilities of the role are based on current priorities and may change over time)
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment National Police History check, and provide evidence of Australian Citizenship. Failure to do so may jeopardise your offer of employment.
Dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
This position will be offered Non-ongoing or for a specified term of up to 18 months, with the possibility of extension up to three years.
This non-ongoing position may become ongoing. Should the position become ongoing then the Order of Merit established through this selection process may be used to fill the vacancy on an ongoing basis.
RecruitAbility applies to this vacancy. Under the RecruitAbility scheme you will be invited to participate in further assessment activity for the vacancy if you choose to apply under the scheme; declare you have a disability; and meet the minimum requirements for the job. For more information visit: https://www.apsc.gov.au/recruitability
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. Here at EY you'll work with a team of amazing Technologists who are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the of [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. ?Statutory external reporting Financial accounting of a number of legal entities including trusts, LICs and private companies A [...]
About this role: About this role: Brunel have partnered with a leading International OEM to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Contracts & Procurement Specialist to support our Cli [...]
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company. You will be the key Tax Advisor within the Firm. Working within this dedicated and supportive Tax team you will have alot of "f [...]