Tiffany & Co.
An inspired career is life's best accessory.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world’s most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. Tiffany has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style. In honor of our design innovation heritage we are focused on the future, trail blazing our creative vision within the luxury market.
Due to an internal promotion and mobility, an exciting HR Generalist/Analyst opportunity is available within our Australia and New Zealand HR team. This is a truly varied role where you will support all facets of Human Resources.
You will find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You will be trusted, empowered and supported to make a meaningful impact on the professional lives of Tiffany employees in and outside our Australia and New Zealand market. Here’s your chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions.
The Tiffany HR team are driven to make Tiffany a powerful force for good, for its people, clients, society and the environment, overall. You will join this legacy.
How will you make an impact?
Reporting directly to the Director - Human Resources, Australia and New Zealand, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR team, management and employees.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Providing accurate and timely general administrative HR support
- Supporting all employees with a variety of HR queries maximizing their employment experience
- Maintaining currency, accuracy, data integrity in HRIS
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Specialist with recruitment for all positions, including conducting interviews, background and reference checks
- Supporting the Assistant HR Manager with employee relations queries
- Facilitating the offer and onboarding process for new hires
- Being the in-house data wiz to collect data, report and analyse HR metrics to determine trends and measure HR and People performance, specifically: employee turnover, employee onboarding/exit data, compensation, performance, sales productivity and top talent benchmarking
- Being the in-house powerpoint wiz to create outstanding presentations and newsletters
- Executing and promoting compliance of all Tiffany policies and procedures, including coordinating WHS management processes
- Reviewing and organizing qualitative data from Employee Surveys, into digestible reports and presentations to support with Action Planning
- Creating intranet site pages on sharepoint to help bring relevant resources, tools and information to the Australia and New Zealand team faster
- Identifying and creating process improvements in HR and management processes and ways of working.
- Helping create solutions that engage our people to realise their potential, collaborate and positively contribute to business priorities
A career with Tiffany? Say Yes.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Have
- Minimum of 3 years' full-time Human Resource generalist experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Previous experience in HRIS data reporting/analysis and HR systems support (ideally Oracle HCM). Experience with complex data analysis and presentation, dashboards creations, system automation. Knowledge of SharePoint and similar tools is a must.
- Previous experience in employee relations is preferable
- Must be organized, detail oriented, autonomous and collaborative and able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritise multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions
- A sense of humor! We like to have fun and see personalities shine!
- Self-motivation to think outside the “blue” box and develop creative/innovative solutions.
- Optimistic, positive, collaborative, humble, with an ability to relate to others and respond to their needs
If this sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to join a global luxury organization at an exciting year of growth.
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic HR team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration
- Flexible working policy
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity - Are you a strong administrator with a HR background? - Do you want a role that provides daily challenges, evolving projects and varied tasks? - Join CSIRO today and help us delive [...]
Description Start your career with Amazon's Australia Retail team. Located in Sydney, Amazon Strategic Vendor Services team is looking for data driven, customer obsessed, results orientated Retail [...]
About Us At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep Sydney moving by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We work at the heart of local communities and integrate cutting edge technol [...]
Start your career in sales within the capital raising space? Do you have a passion for capital raising, IPOs, Startups, Small Caps and Scaleups? Are you looking for a Sales Development role where [...]