Customer Service Support
Work from Home / South East Suburbs, Melb
- Secure, permanent employment in a growth industry
- Flexible work arrangements (WFH) to balance your work and home life
- A rewarding, purposeful career where you will make a real difference to the lives of our customers
About the organisation
Baptcare is a purpose driven organisation employing over 3000 staff focused on delivering the best of care to people of all ages, cultures, beliefs and circumstances across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia. We deliver better outcomes for more than 13,000 people in our community, combining best practice with a social heart.
- About the role
- Full time role,
currently based from home- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with occasional face to face meeting requirements.
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide a high level of internal and external customer service, liaise with our Home Care Package and Private Fee For Service customers on daily care coordination and to provide advice/support for customer budgets and care plans.
- This role is the first point of contact for existing customers to assist them with feedback, complaints, maintaining service schedules, brokerage arrangements, budgets and service coordination.
- Whilst the role involves liaison with customers there is no direct accountability for care or clinical governance as these enquiries are referred to other staff appropriately.
- Maintaining accurate and timely customer data and commitment to responding to customer requests is essential to this role.
- The role reports to the Manager - Customer Service Support, South East Metro
1. Maintain the key relationships of a designated group of Home Care Package (HCP) and Fee for Service (FFS) customers.
2. Maintains the daily customer administration including updating of customer notes, schedules, budgets and end of month reporting.
3. Ensures ongoing In-Home service coordination through liaison with Baptcare scheduling/rostering and brokered providers.
4. Identify opportunities for increased service offering, contact customer base to provide details of any Baptcare initiatives by supporting the ethical and effective marketing and promotion of Baptcare services to customers and families.
5. Complete customer support tasks as delegated by the Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- A positive can-do attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to interact with customers and families in an empathetic and compassionate manner.
- Previous rostering experience will be beneficial but is not essential
- Understanding of rostering and customer databases, including CareLink+ is beneficial but not essential.
- Strong numeracy skills would be an added advantage.
- High levels of computer literacy is essential.
- 2-3 Years relevant experience or diploma / degree qualified candidates
How to Apply:
Visit our vacancies page at www.baptcare.org.au to view the role statement and apply
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your application
Applications close Friday 7th May 2021
As part of your application please address the selection criteria from the Role Statement
Appointment to this position will be subject to National Police Clearance and a current Influenza Vaccination.
Baptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity. We welcome applicants who may require adjustments. If you require support with the application process, please contact [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a highly motivated customer service professional who is passionate in providing the best experience to a student has while studying with Swinburne and will be required to support st [...]
14-May-2021 Melbourne, VIC, AU Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands that are enjoyed in Australia and all around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful [...]
Metricon Homes, Australia’s largest home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service and award winning living solutions for Austr [...]
Job no: 535350 Work type: Full Time Location: Melbourne Categories: Warehouse - Full Time Position - Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon - Paths for career progression w [...]