Edward Jacobs is a market-leading recruitment firm specialising in accounting and finance. We work with clients ranging from large international corporations to boutique businesses across metropolitan and regional Australia. Edward Jacobs has experienced rapid growth during 2020 which is why we are looking for a consultant with the confidence to grow an existing desk while still maintaining current relationships. We invest heavily in up to date innovative technologies and have a fulltime support team for consultants.
Our philosophy encourages personal autonomy and supportive mentoring. Results-driven rewards without micromanagement and respect for all is a cornerstone of our success.
We are looking for a full 360 Recruitment Consultant who will manage clients (both existing and new) and candidates. This opportunity presents an ability to become part of a fast-growing company with the potential to grow the business into the future.
- Full 360 Recruitment Consultant Position - manage the entire recruitment process.
- Develop new business opportunities through business development and networking strategies including cold calling, events, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Keep up to date with key developments in the marketplace to inform candidates and service clients.
- Source candidates through telephone screening, marketing strategies, internal interviews to match candidates with client vacancies based on skillset and experience
- Deliver time-sensitive requirements with speed and accuracy.
- Explain recruitment solutions to clients based on needs, agreeing terms of business with key decision-makers
- Regular face-to-face meetings with clients, candidates and at networking events.
- Previous experience in sales (recruitment preferred)
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Mental resilience with a demonstrated ability to deal with challenges
- High level of integrity
- Tenacious/Competitive attitude
- Accountability for your own success and evidence of high performance within your current role
- Entrepreneurial nature and proven commercial awareness
- The ability to build and nurture relationships with a diverse array of people and personalities at all levels of an organisation.
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
Why Edward Jacobs:
- Comprehensive salary available + market-leading uncapped commission + bonus
- Not just a number but rather part of a growing firm
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- Introduction into large corporate companies and networks
- 12-week induction & onboarding
- A rapidly growing industry with vast business opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge recruitment software and technology
- Ongoing internal and external professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to meet with Industry Leaders with over 30 years of experience
- Being part of the firm with an excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Metropolitan and Regional Australia
- Great company culture with social events including Melbourne Cup, weekly drinks, 3:30 pm Friday finishes, end of month incentives which include half days and other team events.
- Vibrant and modern office in Sydney CBD
How to Apply
Click Apply or Please call David Chambers, Director on 0418695555 for a confidential discussion. Register your details on our website, or email your CV to [email protected]
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 501664 Work type: Full-time Location: Sydney, NSW Categories: Administration, Retail, Estate / Facilities Management The Opportunity - Work for a world-renowned University deliver [...]
We are hiring once again, this time we are looking for individuals who have industry experience as a "Product Manager" or in a "Creative" role based in Sydney whom would like to try something new and [...]
About Infosys: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of [...]
Manager Risk and Process Improvement -People and Public Affairs - Great opportunity to showcase your Risk and Process Improvement in our People and Public Affair - Opportunity to make a differ [...]