Leo Le Education
***We're welcome all candidates from different states to apply.
Leo Le Education is the number one Education and Migration agency in regional areas. Our headquarter is based in Hobart, Tasmania. We help international students and migrants to study, migrate and find professional jobs in regional areas. Unlike a typical agency, we put 110% focus on helping our clients finding dream jobs. We believe migrants coming to Tasmania not to drive Uber, Taxi, flipping burgers etc. Due to our Job services, we have helped countless of migrants who have no prior experience in Australia landing professional jobs in various industries from Accounting/IT/Nursing/Marketing/Engineering to Chef/Cook/Community Worker etc.
A big BONUS of the job is you might also be required to travel interstates to help our clients find jobs etc. because we have clients in all different states like NSW, VIC, NT, SA etc. You can also expand your professional network since the job requires you to interact with professionals from all industries.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar roles. Preferably in education sector.
- Familiar with ClickFunnels
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and execute.
- Sales minded and proven record of meeting KPI
- Result oriented.
- Great organizing and planning skill.
- Willing to learn
- No negativity allowed
Tasks & responsibilities
- Designing, developing and updating content on website
- Running Google Ads/Facebook Ads/YouTube Ads etc.
- Search engine optimization to increase website traffic
- CRM & email automation
- Designing/Editing videos/podcast using adobe premiere pro/final cut etc.
- Designing posters, thumbnails or any marketing material etc.
- Designing ClickFunnels (preferred)
- Organizing events to promote brand awareness
- Coordinating webinars from brainstorming ideas, preparing presentations, promoting to following up
- Liaising with clients on phones as well as face to face.
- Possibility to go full time
- Monthly team dinner and outings
- Being mentored by CEO of Leo Le Education.
- IMMEDIATE start for the right candidate
- Being a part of highly motivated and driven team
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 502014 Work type: CA - Casual Location: Tasmania Category: Stores Forever Evolving Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than [...]
- Join a rapidly growing not-for-profit organisation committed to social justice - Competitive pay rate: $36.17 – $43.72 per hour (dependent on qualifications + experience) - Wintringham promote [...]
Part time Kitchen hand needed in wholesale kitchen/warehouse environment. Shifts may start as early as midnight and possible till 6 am, between Monday to Sunday. Applicants must be hardworking, self [...]
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow? At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our co [...]