State Government Of Victoria, Australia
NDIS Intake and Administration Support Officer
Job posted: 14/04/2021
Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan
Job type: Not provided
Salary: Salary not specified
Occupation: Administration/Secretarial, Finance, Health and Allied Health, Human Resources, IT and Telecommunications, Other, Medical
• Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
• Become part of a growing and dynamic service that makes a real impact on people's lives
• Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people.
Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
The NDIS Intake and Administration Support Officer plays a key role in liaising with staff, participants and their representatives to ensure seamless intake and implementation of NDIS service delivery, which includes; referral, service agreement management, data entry, office administration and information management.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a genuine commitment to high quality outcomes for NDIS participants, carers and the organisation with a focus on continuous process improvement.
To be successful in the position, the candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet each of the selection criteria outlined below. This is a fast-paced role, which requires a high level of attention to detail.
• Provide full office administrative support as requested by the Program Manager
• Be the first point of contact for NDIS participants , conduct initial needs identification, refer to appropriate support services and maintain waitlists
• Support the efficient, effective management of the NDIS Program from an administration perspective
• Identify and implement NDIS intake and administration process improvement strategies
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Knowledge of health and disability service systems and an ability to navigate effectively to get the best outcomes for people requiring assistance
• Good understanding of Microsoft Systems, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook and capacity to quickly learn new financial software systems
• Able to build rapport and develop ongoing relationships with key stakeholders required to support administration processes
• Good written and verbal communication, planning and organisational skills
• Previous experience within a NDIS Program or healthcare setting
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from all cultural backgrounds. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.
50 jobs are currently listed for Peninsula Health
The Victorian Government acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Victoria and pays respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future.
Deaf, hearing or speech impaired?Contact the National Relay Service:Call 1800 555 660 or visit www.relayservice.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you passionate about teaching the next generation of Community Service Education professionals to guide them into a career where they can make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have th [...]
Are you passionate about teaching the next generation of Education professionals to guide them into a career where they can make a real difference to people’s lives? Do you have the experience and s [...]
Led by Swinburne University of Technology, working in partnership with CSIRO and Germany’s ARENA 2036, the Victorian Hydrogen Hub (VH2) project will bring together researchers, industry partners and [...]
Data Migration Lead - 6 Month Contract We’re currently seeking a Data Migration Lead for a 6 month contract working with a large education provider in Melbourne. The role will be working across a [...]