Central Coast Grammar School
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Physics Teacher on a fulltime/permanent basis to commence in Term 4 2021, or the beginning of Term 1, 2022 with a proven ability to teach Stage 6 Physics
To be successful you will need to possess and demonstrate:
• Appropriate teaching qualifications and NESA accreditation, with a major in Science essential
• Thorough knowledge of the NSW Curriculum
• Proven ability to teach Stage 6 Physics
• Evidence of excellent student outcomes up to the Higher School Certificate
• A high standard of competency and innovation as a classroom teacher
• A capacity to cater for different learning needs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Efficient administrative skills with flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to prioritise and work as part of a team
• A commitment to the strategic direction of the School is required
Interested applicants should familiarise themselves with the School’s Strategic Plan ‘Next Generation Teaching and Learning’, available on our website at www.ccgs.nsw.edu.au. It is expected that every member of staff will commit to the Strategic Plan and participate in the professional learning expectations of the School.
All teaching staff at Central Coast Grammar School are expected to take part in the whole life of the School, including participation in Outdoor Education and involvement in co-curricular school activities.
The school complies with the requirements of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.
To apply you need to provide the following information/documentation:
• cover letter and CV, inclusive of the total number of fulltime equivalent years you have been a teacher, including a breakdown if applicable
• copy of your academic transcripts and other degrees or certificates, with conferred date(s)
• Working with Children Check number
• NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) number
• telephone numbers for referees
• if you are accredited with the Independent Schools Accreditation Authority (ISTAA), please provide a copy of your certificate
Please email your application to the Human Resources Manager by 3.00pm, Friday 7th May 2021 to: [email protected]
Please note that any attachments associated with your application are to be either Word documents, jpg images or pdf.
Central Coast Grammar School is an independent, K-12, coeducational, nondenominational school. Situated on a single 19 hectare campus at Erina Heights, 1.5 hours north of Sydney, the school enjoys consistently outstanding results, a magnificent setting and first class facilities. CCGS is divided into three sub-schools – Years K-6 Junior School, Years 7-9 Middle School and Years 10-12 Senior College.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Data Migration Lead - 6 Month Contract We’re currently seeking a Data Migration Lead for a 6 month contract working with a large education provider in Melbourne. The role will be working across a [...]
MMAPSS Project Application Form 2021 - 2022 Online Project Application MMAPSS Overview: MMAPSS is an annual outreach program of grants and internships jointly funded by the Australian Governm [...]
Opportunity for a Lead Mental Health Clinician to join our team in the beautiful town of Echuca on the banks of the Murray River. Classification: Registered Nurse (Grade 3), Social Worker (Grade 2) [...]
Primary Therapist & Family Therapist About TaskForce Since 1973, TaskForce has provided specialist support for people in serious need in Victoria. Our core services focus on addressing social issues [...]