Fern Tree Gully
- Innovator & national leader in Australian Retail & Manufacturing
- Enjoy varied & interesting work
- Full Time Career Opportunity
With over 70 years' experience in the building and home renovation markets, Stratco has become one of the largest producers and marketers of quality building and home improvement products in Australia and is actively pursuing a place on the world stage. Stratco now has state of the art manufacturing facilities in all mainland states of Australia along with a network of home improvement stores throughout the country.
At Stratco we offer a fresh new way of providing home improvement solutions to our customers. If you have a passion to provide great customer service,
a desire to help people achieve their home improvement goals and can provide great leadership and motivation to our team then you are the right person for this role.
About the role
In this role you will be expected to find out the needs of the customer and then present them with a suitable solution. As such you will need to have a thorough understanding of the products and services provided by Stratco and be willing to participate in regular training relating to Stratco’s products and systems to ensure your knowledge is kept up to date.
The role will involve:
- Face to face and telephone customer service and sales
- Maintaining store stock levels
- Participation in training and personal development sessions
- General housekeeping activities
- Adherence to Stratco safety and other policies
The successful applicants will have the following skills and attributes:
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to provide solutions and drive sales
- An eye for detail whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Organised and self disciplined
- Be confident to make decisions
- A commitment to excellence and self development
- Willingness to work Saturday's
Apart from offering a top career in retail, support and training, Stratco offers you a great place to work.
If you are looking to become part of a team that focuses on customer service and safety with a team culture that will recognise and reward achievements then lodge your expression of interest by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Jimmy Brings is Australia's best on-demand alcohol delivery service. We deliver drinks to thirsty customers in just 30 minutes! We are currently looking for more professional and friendly drivers to [...]
Who we are At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community. Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we’re one of the nation’s leading health and community [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts acros [...]
Clinical Pharmacist Grade 1 or 2 - Rotational Clinical Pharmacist position - Temporary Part Time (2d/w 5/5/2021-5/5/2022) - Work across multiple sites and different wards - Be part of a supportive an [...]