Senior Director within UGBU Enterprise Consulting Delivery organization, focused on project delivery along with financial and risk management for the EMEA & APAC portfolios. This position is responsible for ensuring profitable growth of these regions and portfolio/delivery management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively engage in definition and achievement of consulting business strategy
- Partner with North America counterpart to continuously improve our global program and project management methodology, sales and delivery collateral
- Partner with solution delivery team to transition consulting organization to a solution driven,
increasingly agile implementation model for cloud/saas solutions
- Contribute to operational policies and processes; and execute on these processes within EMEA & APAC to drive timely and accurate revenue forecasting, expense management, utilization, delivery of bid margin, etc.
- Define and oversee execution of enablement, accreditation, retention and hiring plans
- Actively manage and mentor regional portfolio manager, and senior level program and project managers
- Provide executive level oversight and escalation support on active engagements; participating as executive sponsor on named accounts
- Independently resolve escalations and manage complex issues, risks and dependencies across multiple client projects
- Actively support sales pursuits, providing leadership and program/project management content. Additionally, provide timely commercial review and feedback on active bids
- Cultivate Oracle cross functional network through the creation and maintenance of strategic relationships with management in other UGBU & cross GBU organizations which may include Finance, GBU Consulting Operations, Sales, Sales Operations, Global Risk Management, Product Development and Peer Integrated Delivery Teams
- Ability to travel as required, up to 40%
- International resource & organization management experience
- Complex, enterprise-level project management background
- Consulting operations background, leading financial, risk and portfolio management
- Strong preference for prior Oracle Consulting experience and/or Big x Consultancy experience (IBM, Accenture, PWC, etc)
- Ability to collaborate and problem solve across matrixed organizations
- Customer and/or account management experience, developing and maintaining executive level relationships
- 5+ years of complex software systems integration project management experience with budgets in excess of $10M USD
- 10+ years consulting experience in a professional services organization including 3+ years managing account portfolio with annual budget in excess of $15M USD
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to deliver successful Program outcomes
- Experience managing multiple project teams
- Experience with Oracle Utilities product implementations highly desired or competing utility operations systems.
- Utilities industry domain expertise is required.
- A strong background in Project Management and Program Management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Experience managing complex dependencies, risks and issues across multiple projects, client organizations and third parties.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class software solution.
- Exceptional escalation management skills.
- Experience developing cost estimates for Professional Services efforts, as well as presenting value propositions
- Must have managed Enterprise level Program/Projects with budgets in excess of $10M USD
- Agile Methodology experience preferred
- Experience creating and presenting SOW for new and existing customers
- Excellent customer relationship acumen, including comfort interacting at the “C” level
- Experience successfully delivering presentations to client executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Consulting and project management experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- PMP or other Project Management certifications is a plus
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This senior director position is responsible for business operations and resources within area of responsibility including people management and sales enablement. May also be responsible for project oversight of staff augmentation projects. Accountable for fulfilling business goals, meeting budgets, maintaining strategic direction, and ensuring quality of delivery by consultants within their organization.
Actively develops new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base. Creates and implements operational policies and processes to drive consistency and support achievement of business strategy. Responsible for cultivating Oracle cross-functional communications through the creation and maintenance of strategic relationships with management in other lines of business which may include Product Development, Product Marketing, Support, Consulting Sales, and License Sales. Interacts with executive levels, both internally and externally, regarding matters that influence policies and strategies. Assesses and manages business risks in pursuit of overall business goals. Accountable for managing a substantive revenue stream and customer base. Manages and leads through direct report managers and/or senior level individual contributors.
12+ years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting management experience with financial management responsibility. Second level management experience including people, customer, financial management preferred. Proficient at managing managers and large team. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools. Ability to travel as needed.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
PGC Resources are currently seeking experienced CO Crane operators for a 6 week shutdown at a large LNG processing plant in Darwin. Flights, meals and accommodation provided. With leading pay rates [...]
The Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) is a member based-based organisation that strives to set, maintain and promote high quality professional standards for Rural and Remote Medi [...]
MotorOne are recruiting for a Car Care Sales Consultant for Sunco Motors on the Sunshine Coast. About the company: At MotorOne Car Care, we offer a wide range of protection products for your veh [...]
Eastern Plant Hire (EPH) is eastern Australia’s premier earth-moving plant hire agency delivering exceptional customer service outcomes and striving to provide 'The Best Service on Earth!' If you ha [...]