As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Our aged care services deliver in-home support services to aging clients to help them live independently, supported and empowered, within their own homes and communities.
In these unprecedented times, we must do what we do best: We connect. We Respect. We make it possible.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE IN AGED CARE
Your new role, as a Personal Care Worker – Home Care or Domestic Care Assistant , will offer a permanent part time contract up to 20hrs per fortnight based with our Farrer branch. We are looking for suitable candidates who live locally in Moama,
Echuca or within 20km radius only.
- You will be providing support to clients with domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- You will assist your clients with personal care support including showering, toileting and feeding assistance
- You will provide assistance with transportation for your clients to appointments / shopping and leisure outings
- You will build and maintain strong and effective relationships with clients and their families
- You will adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Previous experience within aged care or community services will be a plus but not mandatory.
- Certificate 3 or 4 in aged care or individual support is highly regarded
- Flexibility to work varied rosters
- A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Basic knowledge in using computers, emails and Smart phone
- Good Monday to Friday and some weekend availability is required.
- A warm, compassionate and reliable team member
WHY JOIN US:
- Yearly paid Community Day
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work options - We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to Thrive at work
- Supported learning and development program - a Career and not just a Job
WHAT MAKES US, US?
- We are all about life long learning
- We are all about supporting your wellbeing
- We take care of people, they take care of our customers
- We are all about making a bigger difference together
A career within our Aged Care sector can provide an exciting pathway for people experienced in Aged / In Home Care or transitioning in these unprecedented times.
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Support Worker - In Home Aged Care - Permanent Part Time Opportunities - 60FN min ongoing contract, work up to 38hrs pw - Uniform, work smart phone, induction and buddy shifts - Training provid [...]
We are currently seeking certified Allied Health Assistants to work with our experienced Northcott Therapy Team. In this role you will: - Assist in the implementation of therapy programs for an indi [...]
Job Description Support Worker - In Home Aged Care - Permanent Part Time Opportunities - 60FN min ongoing contract, work up to 38hrs pw - Uniform, work smart phone, induction and buddy [...]
Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients in their own homes, supporting our clients in living life to its fullest whilst building a career th [...]