At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It’s the reason we exist – after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you’re part of the Aruma team, you’re not just supporting people. You’re pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar much higher.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, read on because we are on the lookout for an experienced and dynamic Talent Advisor to start ASAP for a fixed term contract until end of December 2021 based in our Carnegie Office, VIC.
Reporting to the People Partner,
you will be supporting front line managers in recruiting and delivering high quality candidates across frontline, managerial, and specialised roles within our Support Services team in a timely manner.
You will be technically savvy, quick on your feet, a master multi-tasker, and someone who thrives in a fast paced, complex environment.
Still sound like you? Well, go on then… keep reading.
What success looks like…
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage high quality candidate care management across the full recruitment cycle
- Managing recruitment assignments for a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ensuring applicant tracking / talent pipeline systems are up to date and providing reporting on recruitment activity to managers
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems and technology
- Strong administrative skills; time management, coordination of tasks, timely decision making and efficient work practices
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as a deeply proactive approach to meeting and exceeding goals
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders at all levels
- High level interpersonal communication skills; relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a complex high-volume environment
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- 3-5 years end to end recruitment experience gained in-house or in an agency environment, successfully recruiting a diverse range of roles.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills; highly organised with the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- Flexibility and agility to navigate changing and complex environment
- Previous experience recruiting in a community services environment is desirable
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative team and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, a competitive salary, the option of salary packaging of up to $15,990.
For a confidential discussion please contact Saskia on 02 8064 8508 or email
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Our mission is simple: we want to help people everywhere start, run and grow a business. We’re a fast-moving global fintech company building the tools entrepreneurs need to sim [...]
About the role… Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include: - Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and he [...]
Business Manager - Minerals & Metals The Opportunity As part of our Industrial team, our Minerals and Metals group, have established a strong business across the Asia Pacific region. With our strong [...]
One of Australasia's largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure [...]