Schools Officer, Facilities - Kingaroy State High School writeAgency('Education'); Education (Organisation site ( ))
Darling Downs South West Region, State Schools Division
In this role, you will perform a range of activities to ensure that the school is maintained to a high standard. You will be perform a variety of tasks that are both routine and non-routine in nature. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and has the ability to prioritise. We are looking for someone with a strong skillset in the area of general maintenance and someone who can communicate with staff, students and contractors on a daily basis.
Image Courtesy of Kingaroy State High School ( )
About Kingaroy State High School
Kingaroy State High School has a large range of facilities, which provide students with a range of opportunities to suit their interests and abilities.
Some of these facilities include:
- Indoor sports hall (including rock climbing wall, & facilities for basketball, netball, volleyball, badminton, & futsal)
- Performing arts centre (including sound proofed recording rooms and purpose built drama, dance and instrumental music rooms)
- On-site agriculture section, including farming equipment, animals, cropping area, small motors, and wine making facilities
- computer facilities - x fixed computer labs, multiple mobile laptop trolleys.
- All students able to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Outdoor courts (tennis and netball)
- Sporting ovals, running track and track and field facilities
- Assembly hall
- School canteen operating days a week, serving healthy meals
- Trade training centres (engineering , construction and catering) trade training centres (engineering , construction and catering)
- Science laboratories
Are you seeking a 'lifestyle' job that allows you to keep weekends to yourself?
If so, Kingaroy State High School has an opportunity for a Schools Officer - Facilities to come and join our team. Kingaroy is located in the heart of the South Burnett, approximately km north-west of Brisbane. As the Schools Officer - Facilities you play an integral role in the daily operations of our school.
This is a OO progressional position as per the Role Description. The successful applicant will be appointed to the OO classification with eligibility for progression to the OO level (as per QLD Public Service Award ) once specific criteria have been met. Salary rate shown is reflective of OO to OO classification range.
When working in regulated employment an employee must have a current Working with Children Clearance (blue card) issued by Blue Card Services.
Contact Name: Gabby Flanigan, Business Manager ()
Closing Date: Sunday, May
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the Role An exciting career opportunity exists for a highly motivated & proactive chef / cook to join theClub Hotel Roma.As a chef / cook you will also be serving meals, washing up and cleanin [...]
Australian driver's licence (Preferred). Working Part-time & Full-time options available. Estimated earnings 50k-100k per year depending on time available. $50,000 - $100,000 a year [...]
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Roma! is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Roma centre.r> About the Role Based in the Kindergarten room, t [...]
About the Role An exciting career opportunity exists for a highly motivated & proactive chef / cook to join the Club Hotel Roma. As a chef / cook you will also be serving meals, washing up and clea [...]