City of Rockingham
Are you an energetic and friendly person? Do you find it easy to talk to people? Are you naturally upbeat and positive? We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our Rockingham team on a full-time basis (37.5 hours per week) for a 12-month contract. The role will be responsible for not only growing our membership portfolios through external business development but assisting the Territory Manager in leading and managing the store and its employees.
We put our customers first. That means striving to deeply understand our customers’ needs and providing them with peace of mind around their health needs.
You will support the team in delivering awesome customer experiences that result in strong customer advocacy, and ensure our customers leave our store better informed and better supported by Medibank.
Where you can add value:
- Help develop and implement a commercially focussed team strategy and operating rhythm to improve performance, engagement, and team communication;
- Coach and mentor team in all aspects of sales and service and where possible provide real-time feedback;
- Support the team in finding sales opportunities in each customer interaction by providing solutions to our customers’ needs;
- Proactively seek new business relationships while managing existing ones and support the team to do the same;
- Manage the day to day operational activities and compliance of the store and work with the Territory Manager with continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the team in promotional activities, including corporate activations and marketing campaigns hosted within the community at local shopping centres, community events, and open days.
People will have described you as someone who is highly motivated and passionate about sales, customer service, and the health outcomes of others.
- You are known for your strong and supportive people leadership skills and, in fact, this is one of your strengths and you have previous experience in team leadership;
- You have a track record in leading and coaching others to achieve and can vary your approach to get the most from each individual and the team as a whole;
- Ideally, you will have prior experience in a retail environment, have strong sales skills and understand how to interpret metrics to drive performance in real-time.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, resilience, and ability to adapt to different environments will set you up for success in this role, as will your high attention to detail which helps you effectively prioritise your work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Permanent, Full time (average of 76 hours per fortnight) You will undertake high quality maintenance activities for parks, reserves and streetscapes within the City of Rockingham. You will need to be [...]
Qualifications in the Automotive Industry are essentialr> Servicing, diagnostics, testing parts pair experience in a broad range of makes dels Dismantling assembling partsr> inspect vehicl [...]
About this opportunity The Rockingham Museum is a community museum which is managed by the Rockingham District Historical Society Inc. It is committed to the collection, preservation, documentati [...]
One of Australasia's largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure [...]