- North Sydney Location
- Circa $125K base + super
- Global Organisation
An exciting opportunity for an influential and dynamic HR Business Partner to join a global organisation.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role is key in partnering closely with the leaders of your dedicated client group; providing proactive strategic and operational HR support throughout the business.
Your new role will focus on the end to end implementation of strategic initiatives, deliver on key projects as well management of the day to day HR operations for your client group.
- Establish strong relationships and partner with key leaders and stakeholders within the business to provide clear direction and best practise advice
- Partner, coach and build capability in senior leaders in your dedicated client group across all areas of HR including workforce planning initiatives, performance management, recruitment, onboarding and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business
- Participate and contribute as a change champion within the business in line with the business, growth and change strategies.
- An established HR professional with minimum 5 years’ experience in a broad HR business partnering role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or similar
- Knowledge of Australian employment legislation
- Pragmatic, influential and resilient with a hands-on and consultative style
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with the ability to coach, influence, collaborate and build strong relationships at all levels of the business
If this sounds like you, please apply now using the link or for a confidential discussion, please call Kayla Hoye on (02) 9019 1600.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
17 April 2021
kayla lee hoye, hr partners
AU$ 125,000 per year
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC - North Sydney and WFH - Great Culture and team - own client group. Your new company A highly successful white collar consultancy business with offices across Au [...]
About Us Civica (www.civica.com) is a market-leading specialist in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and managed services that help teams and organisations around the worl [...]
Req Number: KFINT19562 Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted: 5/14/2021 Category: SOLUTIONS Job Type: Employee What’s on offer Korn Ferry RPO has partnered with Westpac Banking Corpora [...]
12976BR Marketing WHAT YOU'LL DO Reporting to the Marketing and Business Operations Director and Marketing Partner (Managing Director and Partner cohort), the Marketing and Alumni Relations Manager [...]