Australian Capital Territory
The V&A; Recruiting Integration Lead will serve as the primary recruiting point of contact for the V&A; and Post Merger Integration teams managing acquisitions into Accenture globally.
This person is responsible to provide recruiting subject matter expertise in order to assess the requirements and support needed for each acquisition from pre-close to stabilization post cut-over. The Recruiting Integration Lead will be responsible for assessing current organization recruiting processes, determining opportunities and priorities to implement standard/customized Accenture tools and processes and then managing that transition and implementation plan.
This will require extensive collaboration with the acquired organization’s Recruiting, HR and Operations team, Accenture’s MU Recruiting Directors and teams, and multiple V&A; workstreams, including HR and TSC.
- Assist with the current state recruiting evaluation of new business deal
- Provide an integration recommendation regarding process, tools, resources, and timeline based on the business requirements, business case, and Accenture Recruiting processes, tools, and guidelines
- Develop an integration plan and lead the recruiting integration activities through to steady state
- Work closely with MU Recruiting Leads to ensure current company guidelines are considered in transition plans considering the specific nuances of the new business deal
- Partner with MU Recruiting Leads to ensure current recruiting processes and tools are considered in transition plans considering the nuances of the acquisition
- Interface with acquisition C-suite and Accenture executives
- Liaise with the Client Account HR Team, V&A; and Post Merger Integration teams
- Provide weekly updates on the status of acquisitions in progress
- Ensure recruiting items impacting process, system, and people issues are documented/ resolved
- Facilitate handover from the integration team to steady state MU Recruiting team
- A minimum of 4 years Accenture Recruiting experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with Acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Partnering
- Strategic Acumen
- Project Management
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 5 / APS Level 6 - Canberra, ACT - $78,377 - $83,793 (APS Level 5) / $88,114 - $96,895 (APS Level 6) The Employment Services Reporting and Analysis Branch reports on employment servic [...]
- APS Level 4 - Canberra, ACT - $70,988 - $75,918 People, Culture and Capability Branch is responsible for the department’s operational and strategic HR functions, providing workforce strategi [...]
- Executive Level 1, Ongoing - $98,209 - $110,623 + 15.4% super - All Bureau State & Territory capital city offices considered The Aviation, Land and Maritime Transport (ALMT) Program is responsi [...]
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions - Be a part of the Library's exciting new future - APS5 - $73,045 - $77,863 The Library is evolving to meet the demands o [...]