Australian Capital Territory
Accenture’s ServiceNow Business Group, and one of only 5 Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our diverse clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating across ANZ, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works.
We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A top chef. The cream of the crop at developing the tastiest ServiceNow application dishes around. What fires up your grill? Delivering technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to help streamline clients’ customer interaction and customer service. How do you keep reservations booked and clients coming back from more? You plan ahead and give careful oversight while your application is being cooked. You facilitate rollouts of new apps and modules on the menu, as well as configure app UI and Workflow. Your work stays fresh with your clean approach to each application dish. Working on general updates and configuration changes/requests is a piece of cake to you. You know collaboration with your ServiceNow kitchen team is to key to serve up successful solutions for clients.
- Engage with client leaders and architects to position ServiceNow as a digital transformation platform integrated with core systems
- Supporting the client teams in defining solutions, scoping and translating the client’s vision into estimates and deliverables
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
Here’s what you need:
- 4+ years' experience with ServiceNow Implementations with a track record of successful ServiceNow deployments as lead
- 4+ years of experience on the ServiceNow platform with expert knowledge around IT Workflows, Customer Workflow and Business Workflows
- 4+ years' of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL V3, V4
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certified
- ServiceNow certification in a specialised module (e.g HR, Discovery, Security incident, CSM etc)
- ATP Trainer Certified a Plus
Bonus points if you have:
- ITIL certification
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Content Management System / Portal Development
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Advanced Integration experience
- Business Process Management/Automation
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
- Advanced Application Experience: Orchestration, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, PPM Suite
- Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management a Plus
- SecOps and GRC a Plus
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 5 / APS Level 6 - Canberra, ACT - $78,377 - $83,793 (APS Level 5) / $88,114 - $96,895 (APS Level 6) The Employment Services Reporting and Analysis Branch reports on employment servic [...]
- APS Level 4 - Canberra, ACT - $70,988 - $75,918 People, Culture and Capability Branch is responsible for the department’s operational and strategic HR functions, providing workforce strategi [...]
- Executive Level 1, Ongoing - $98,209 - $110,623 + 15.4% super - All Bureau State & Territory capital city offices considered The Aviation, Land and Maritime Transport (ALMT) Program is responsi [...]
- Opportunity to work at one of Australia's leading cultural institutions - Be a part of the Library's exciting new future - APS5 - $73,045 - $77,863 The Library is evolving to meet the demands o [...]