We’re the driving force behind independent retail with over 600 stores across our Hardware pillar. Our resilient, quick-thinking Finance Team are the problem-solvers that help make this all possible.
In this newly created role, we are looking for a finance expert who will bring strong financial thinking, strong people leadership and an open mind to a complex, fast moving business. From accounting and analysis to making industry defining decisions, you’ll make your mark on the future of independent retail. Because to us – it’s about more than balancing figures. It’s about empowering family-owned businesses to take on the competition.
What you’ll do
• To provide management and leadership for the Retail Finance team; quality improvement – review and implement recommended policies and processes
• Ensure the timely and accurate completion of requirements to ensure the achievement of month end and quarter end reporting deadlines, and proactively manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the Retail business
• Establish and maintain effective controls and systems to ensure effective governance and management of the IHG P&L; and Balance Sheet, as well of those of the JVs
• Implement and maintain effective operating rhythms and mechanisms to ensure rigour across team processes and reporting
What you’ll bring
• University degree with majors in Accounting or Finance; strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 8-10 years post qualification experience
• Detailed knowledge of IFRS pronouncements
What we can offer you
• A flexible work environment that works for you
• Training and Development. Your personal growth is our combined success!
• Fabulous benefits! Well being days, 5 weeks annual leave after 12 months of service and more….
Interested? Apply now….
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CASUAL WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR PERMANENT PART TIME SHIFTS Conveniently positioned in the heart of the South East and easily accessible from Eastlink and Monash freeway as well as Princes Highway and Hea [...]
About The Role The Operational Excellence Lead is accountable for developing and implementing operational excellence programs and projects. They will work in conjunction with the Transport Operati [...]
Seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with a passion for leadership and all things electrical design to join our team at our Heatherton office. - Fast paced and rewarding project - Work alongsi [...]
About The Role Reporting to the Team Leader Assets & Preventive Maintenance, The Reliability Engineer will fulfill a cross functional role that includes Reliability Engineering & Preventive Mainte [...]