We Are Aeris
Our name 'Aeris' comes from the Latin word for copper, which is where our story began. We are an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company with copper and gold operations in Australia. Our expanding portfolio, development projects, and exploration prospects make Aeris an exciting, growing company.
Our strategy is clear, and we are committed to growth.
We are focused. We know where we are going, and we need you to help us get there.
We are ambitious. Through production, exploration, and acquisition.
We are one team. We live our values and do what we say we are going to do.
We want you to be part of our success
Reporting into the Mine Engineering Superintendent, this role will work with a team of 9 engineers, surveyors and geotechnical engineers, you will facilitate the safe and optimal extraction of gold from underground mining operations by delivering detailed plans and designs required to meet short, medium, and long term mine plans.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement plans to coordinate day to day activities to achieve budgeted targets.
- Stope design and optimisation
- Participate in team communications and hand overs
- Monitoring/optimising the ventilation system
- Review and maintain a working knowledge of the underground environment, identifying areas and issues that will impact on future design decision making
- Three or more years mining site experience as a Mining Engineer
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deswik and/or Surpac knowledge (desirable)
- Drill and Blast/ Ventilation surveying experience.
- A strong commitment to providing a safe working environment
Desired Skills and Experience
Cracow is an Underground Gold Operation located some 500km North-west of Brisbane. Employing 220 people, Cracow is forecast to produce 70,000 ounces of gold in FY2021.
Our family-friendly rosters offer a genuine work life balance with FIFO on chartered flights from both Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Within 5 minutes' drive of the operation, there is comfortable company provided accommodation and meals, small shop, and gym.
Our flat and open organisational structure offers our employees the opportunity to have a real and direct impact on performance and affect change daily.
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please click APPLY to lodge your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity - Are you a strong administrator with a HR background? - Do you want a role that provides daily challenges, evolving projects and varied tasks? - Join CSIRO today and help us delive [...]
The Department of Medicine is looking for an experienced Principal House Officer or Registrar to provide quality medical care to patients in the Department of Medicine under the supervision and guidan [...]
About Us SeaLink Travel Group is Australia’s largest land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations. The publicly listed group is one of [...]
STUDENT JOBS Part-time Red Bull Student Marketeer - Queensland University of Technology Brisbane Australia Our Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and pr [...]