- Utilise your merchandising skills
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Work close to home
As a casual merchandiser you will be completing a wide range of tasks!
Every day will be different!
Managing your territory of stores within the Corporate Grocery and Specialty Retail Sector, where you will be merchandising a wide variety of leading brands ranging from FMCG, DVDs, Magazines, Books, Jewellery and Consumer Electronics.
In this role you will need to build strong relationships in stores and ensure all products are displayed to the best of standards. In our busy period hours do increase where you will be picking up additional Planogram work.
This territory is Everton Hills and includes in major retail stores in the surrounding area - Alderley, Arana Hills, Everton Hills, Kelvin Grove, Brookside, Mitchelton, Newmarket, Stafford
Hours will vary week to week from around 9 - 22 hours per week ( average 15 hours )
Monday - Friday availability required and Wednesday is the key day
- Merchandising variety of products
- Creating Point-of-Sale displays
- Execute Planograms
- Ensure pricing and ticketing is correct
- Build strong relationships with management and staff
- Negotiate shelf space and pre sell promotions
- Report back on the day's work and upload photos using your smartphone/tablet
- Previous merchandising experience
- Experience working in retail, preferred
- Experience or knowledge of Planograms
- Strong communication and ability to build relationships in stores
- Strong negotiation skills and time management
- Ability to work across a wide variety of products and brands
- Confident to report back on the day's work, upload photos onto internal store system using your device
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Flexibility working hours, work life balance
- Working autonomously
- Training and support from management team
- Working with leading global brands
CROSSMARK is an established leader in field sales marketing and merchandising throughout Australia and New Zealand. We have a national field team of 2000 associates and growing every day. We partner with our clients to increase their presence within the retail market place and deliver sales and growth for their business.
Interested in working for CROSSMARK? Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why you would like to work for us by using the Apply button below.
CMK1 Back to search results
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
MMAPSS Project Application Form 2021 - 2022 Online Project Application MMAPSS Overview: MMAPSS is an annual outreach program of grants and internships jointly funded by the Australian Governm [...]
Overview: Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each [...]
The expected corporate landscape outlook has improved for 2021/2022 across the sectors, with business confidence improving compared to 2021. Corporates are wanting to engage with their stakeholders in [...]
Golding currently seeks an experienced Administration Officer to be based in our Urban division located in Yatala Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management ser [...]