Our NSW Government client is seeking the services of an experienced Administration Officer - Case Management for a temporary but on-going assignment based in Gladesville.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the business with Case Management. Strong communication skills are of major importance to this role, in particular, written skills. You will be responsible for corresponding with senior professionals both internally and externally. This role will also include general business and administration support.
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include;
- Administrative services to support the business in an effective and efficient way
- Addressing each case in an effective and efficient manner
- Summarising various complaints in a concise and comprehensible way
- Taking agenda minutes and ensuring that all action points are included and actioned
- Escalating complex cases and/or queries to Senior Executives
- Database management to ensure that data is current and correct
- Filing of completed works
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in your application, you will demonstrate the following;
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise and manage a large caseload
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Initiative and independent workflow management
How to apply
To be in with a chance to join this dynamic team, apply now.
To express your interest in this role please click the apply button below
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Hand. We are at the Bayview Hotel in Gladesville. Tuesday 4pm to 10.30pm Wednesday 4pm to 10.30pm Thursday 4pm to 10.30pm Bayview Hotel - 166 Victoria R [...]
We Need A Nanny connectsamazing caregivers with wonderful families. Aparent has listed a new ad on our site. To view the full ad and apply for theposition, click this link: https://www.weneedananny [...]
Responsibilities: - Delivery of carton meat products to butcher shops and other retail establishments. - Building strong working relationships with customers. Criteria: - Heavy Rigid (HR) licens [...]
Responsibilities: - Supervise, co-ordinate, and train team members in day-to-day grain milling and cattle feeding activities. - Responsible for upholding all JBS Australia policies including: WHS, Q [...]