About the Company
Our client ALDI's values are those of simplicity, a focus on quality and fairness. They acknowledge enterprise, stamina and hard work and in return offer fantastic financial incentives and the opportunity to progress and grow in one of Australia's leading retail operations.
About the Role
The Assistant Manager provides practical guidance and support to their teams on a daily basis where no two days are the same! This is a fast paced, challenging role where your adaptability to change together with a dynamic and results driven approach is truly recognised!
Key Duties include:
- Maximise sales by providing optimum availability of good quality, well-merchandised products in a clean, safe environment,
served in a prompt and friendly manner
- Help develop, lead and motivate a capable team of store staff of the highest quality and standard
- Minimise costs by tightly controlling inventory losses, quality of contractors work, minimising staff turnover and maximising productivity
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and safety
- Use initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work in his/her area of responsibility
- The Assistant Store Manager is also responsible for store staff in his/her area of responsibility in the Store Manager's absence.
- Attractive Salary - $78,700 - $91,400 (incl super and predicted bonuses, dependent on contracted hours)
- 45 hours/wk contract (Permanent Role)
- LOCATIONS: Eltham and Templestowe
- Career progression opportunities to Store Manager within Aldi's extensive network
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment
- Flexible rotating roster - working 5 or of 7 days including weekends and early mornings
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Friendly, supportive colleagues
- Previous Supervisory experience from ideally Retail or Hospitality within a fast paced organisation
- Stable work history
- Career focused, driven and willing to be trained
- Strong work ethic
- Results driven
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Chef - VIC - Eastern Suburbs Apply - Job Description: Location: Templestowe Term: Fulltime About the Role As a Chef at one of our care homes you will be responsible for developing and deliveri [...]
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN) - VIC - Eastern Suburbs Apply - Job Description: Location: Templestowe VIC About The Role Working as part of team of empathetic and caring clinical professionals, you [...]
- Recreational Activities Officer (RAO) - VIC - Eastern Suburbs Apply - Job Description: Location: Templestowe Term: Part Time About the Role As the Recreational Activities Officer, you will put [...]
- Catering Assistant - VIC - Eastern Suburbs Apply - Job Description: Location: Templestowe Term: Casual About the Role Use your catering skills in a role in which you can really make a differe [...]