We are currently looking for 10 highly motivated and dedicated individuals who enjoy an active and challenging work environment North of the river. This position primarily carries out parking enforcement and other duties related to local law enforcement with the support of a Senior Ranger.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in local law enforcement and working for local government.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Provide mobile patrols, interpret, and enforce the requirements of relevant Acts, Regulations and Local Laws relating to Ranger Services.
- Deliver positive customer service and promote compliance to the public and internal customers in relation to Ranger Services.
- Undertake administrative duties related to ranger services enforcement duties.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Relevant experience in a similar enforcement / investigation type role.
- Relevant experience in dog and cat handling, animal control and animal behaviour.
- Certificate IV in Local Government Regulatory Services and/or relevant experience. Ongoing satisfactory WA Police Services Integrity Check.
- Current WA 'C' Class Driver's Licence.
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID011).
- Satisfactory National Police Certificate (NPC) within last 3 months or appointment to position subject to ability to obtain satisfactory NPC.
What is in it for you?
- 30-38 hours per week (including weekend work).
- $36.50 per hour + overtime and weekend rates where applicable.
- 8-week opportunity with possible extension.
- Safe, supportive working environment.
If you have the above experience don't delay, apply today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview Within Student Life, the Student Hub is responsible for providing quality and timely advice to students who attend in person and have general and course advice enquiries. The Hub team also [...]
Overview The Communications Centre is an exciting department at ECU that has multiple teams servicing Future Students, Current students, and Alumni. We are a passionate team and pride ourselves on p [...]
Overview Edith Cowan University is a large, multi-campus institution serving communities nationally and internationally. The University currently has two metropolitan campuses at Mount Lawley and Jo [...]
- Scholarships offered through Edith Cowan University - Joondalup Campus - Applications are open to both Australian and New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents and International candidates PHD O [...]