IPA is keen to find 2 (two) Estimators to join a large Qld Government Department in Cairns.
Please forward your resume to our office as soon as possible as these roles are urgently required.
You are welcome to call the office and speak with Simone to discuss the role.
* Temp contract currently on offer through to June 30, 2021 *
The successful applicants will be required to:
- Produce high quality tender and quotation documentation for building projects
- Prepare accurate and timely estimates, quotations and project trade packages; including material lists and construction programs.
- Provide a level of supervisory services in respect to the delivery of construction, maintenance and upgrade work undertaken
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of projects through the efficient supervision and development of office staff, field staff and subcontractors.
- Coordinate and undertake the delivery of a high-quality condition assessment services
- Undertake inspection services
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong technical and math skills
- Highly organised
- Able to travel if and when required
- Strong computer and writing skills
Apply online or walk your resume into our office (before Friday 5th March) to 49 Spence Street, Cairns.
** If you are reading this advert after 5th March it is still OK to submit, but please also call the office 4044 2666. We may have already filled the positions, or still be in the process of screening applicants) **
Simone IPA Personnel Cairns.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Government organisation in Cairns CBD seeking IT Project Officer Your new company A leading and crucial government organisation in Cairns CBD is seeking an IT Project Officer to work on several i [...]
Mechanical Fitters x2 Bowen - Permanent workshop positions; With Regular Coal Site & Shut Down Work - Local Bowen Preferred - or to relocate - Only 45 mins to Airlie Beach - 2 hrs to Townsvill [...]
Part Time Store Supervisor A little about us Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States, [...]
Description Delaware North are currently seeking a Chef De Partie to join our Culinary Team at our Lizard Island Resort located at the 5 star property located on the World Heritage Listed Great B [...]