We are currently seeking a Qualified Heavy Vehicle Auto Electrician to join our busy Clayton workshop. This is a full-time permanent position, working either a 7 x 7 (Wednesday - Tuesday, 12 hrs p/day) or 5 x 2 days on off roster.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Service Supervisor you will diagnose, service and repair a wide range of Caterpillar earth-moving equipment including air-conditioning systems. You’ll maintain a safe working environment and ensure customer satisfaction and value for money on all jobs.
What a typical day will look like:
- Working on New, Used Customer Equipment
- Trouble shooting and repairs of all types of Cat equipment
- Guidance and mentoring of Trade Assistants and Apprentices
- Ensuring accurate service reports, timely ordering of parts and standard operating procedures (SOP's) are followed
- Maintaining a high level of presentation standards
- Assisting Diesel Technicians with machine services and repairs
Skills, experience & attributes you will need to have:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate in Automotive Electrical Fitting or equivalent
- Air Conditioning ARC accreditation
- Current Australian Driver's License
- Excellent safety awareness
- Strong experience with Auto Electrical fault finding and diagnostics
- Caterpillar equipment experience and product knowledge will be highly regarded
WE WILL OFFER YOU... attractive remuneration package will be offered in consideration of skills and experience, full PPE and laundered uniform. Reasonable overtime is also available.
You will have a monthly RDO to use at your leisure (pre-arranged and approved).
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this may be the role for you!
APPLY TODAY!! or call Samantha with any questions on 03 9566 0959
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Outstanding PhD opportunity in the field of additive composite manufacturing as part of the “National Industry 4.0 Testlab for Composite Additive Manufacturing” - Work with leading national and [...]
- 8 x PhD scholarships on offer in partnership with CSIRO and ARENA2036 - Drive hydrogen advancement - Full time, 3 year fixed term positions, Clayton location Be part of an exciting project wit [...]
As a Supply Officer you will be responsible for the day to day management of raw materials and finished goods purchases which includes managing inventory and ensuring product is always available to me [...]
Well-established, nationally based powder coating company (based in Clayton) , we have a great opportunity, available in a Office Support & Administration role, to join our team. It is a very hands-o [...]