We are currently seeking a qualified Heavy Vehicle Auto Electrician to join our busy Laverton workshop. This is a full time 5 x 2 Monday - Friday opportunity, working 7.30am - 4pm.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Service Manager you will diagnose, service and repair a wide range of Caterpillar earth-moving equipment including air-conditioning systems. You’ll maintain a safe working environment and ensure customer satisfaction and value for money on all jobs.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Trouble shooting and repairs of all types of Cat equipment
- Guide and mentor Trade Assistants and Apprentices
- Ensure that service reports are accurate,
timely ordering of parts and standard operating procedures (SOP's) are followed
- Maintaining a high level of presentation standards
- Assisting Diesel Technicians with machine services and repairs
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate in Automotive Electrical Fitting or equivalent
- Air Conditioning ARC accreditation
- Current Australian driver's license
- Excellent safety awareness
- Strong experience with auto electrical fault finding and diagnostics
- Caterpillar equipment experience and a solid knowledge of the Caterpillar product (highly desirable)
WE CAN OFFER YOU ... an attractive salary package, including a base pay rate between $32-$38 per hour (dependent on your skill level) plus super, reasonable overtime, PPE and a laundered uniform. We also offer tool loans, tool insurance and Cat parts store discounts.
If you are up for a new challenge, looking to advance your career and enjoy working with people who are proud to represent a globally recognised brand, this may be the role for you. So, APPLY TODAY!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 534885 Work type: Full Time Location: Port Melbourne Categories: Other About the role: - Based in at our Laverton North Warehouse, this is a pivotal role to the purchasing func [...]
Owner Drivers to start immediately with 12 - 14 Tonne Hydraulic Tautliners in the North West and surrounding areas. $$$ MINIMUM EARNINGS $2500 $$$$ WHAT YOU WILL GET · Reliable, consistent, q [...]
Behaviours / Skills - Great organizational and multi-tasking abilities. * Punctual and reliable. * Proactive and positive attitude. * Thorough knowledge of our staff and their individual skills and [...]
semi driver required in Laverton. local metro work. Monday to Friday. [...]