Your time. Your Goals.
What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is about connecting people with possibilities: bigger savings accounts, wider nets, stronger communities, and happier days. We empower local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation and a smartphone to start making money. It’s that simple.
Why deliver with DoorDash
- Earn extra money for your goals: Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash.
- Choose your own hours: Unlike full-time jobs or seasonal gigs, when and where you work is totally up to you.
- Freedom to dash anywhere: Deliver near your home or in a city you're just visiting.
- Easy to get started: Don't worry about car inspections or vehicle restrictions. Just sign up and receive everything you need to start earning.
- Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately.
- Know how much you'll make: Clear and concise pay model lets you know how much you will make before accepting any order.
Sign Up Details
- 18 or older
- Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities)
- Driver's license number
- Social security number (only in United States)
- Final Step: consent to a background check
How to sign up
- Submit application
- Choose driver orientation
- Complete sign up
- Get the app and go
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client is a community based social enterprise that exists to enhance the lifestyle and independence of people with disability. As a well-established and trusted brand, the organisation operates ac [...]
Knowledge and Experience: - Excellent knowledge of Java; - Good knowledge of Spring Boot and Spring Cloud; - Knowledge of SQL technologies; - Understanding of cloud deployment with Docker and AWS; - [...]
The Role: As an Automation Test Engineer working in the Distribution Delivery team, you will assist in maintaining, enhancing, and implementing test automation for both web and mobile applications. [...]
In 2017, Auto & General acquired Everwealth – a start-up that is building a personal finance application that allows users to closely monitor and track their finances. In 2020, in partnership with B [...]