Your time. Your Goals.
What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is about connecting people with possibilities: bigger savings accounts, wider nets, stronger communities, and happier days. We empower local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation and a smartphone to start making money. It’s that simple.
Why deliver with DoorDash
- Earn extra money for your goals: Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash.
- Choose your own hours: Unlike full-time jobs or seasonal gigs, when and where you work is totally up to you.
- Freedom to dash anywhere: Deliver near your home or in a city you're just visiting.
- Easy to get started: Don't worry about car inspections or vehicle restrictions. Just sign up and receive everything you need to start earning.
- Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately.
- Know how much you'll make: Clear and concise pay model lets you know how much you will make before accepting any order.
Sign Up Details
- 18 or older
- Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities)
- Driver's license number
- Social security number (only in United States)
- Final Step: consent to a background check
How to sign up
- Submit application
- Choose driver orientation
- Complete sign up
- Get the app and go
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are seeking 2 x qualified and experienced maintenance carpenters for our client, a Public Hospital based in Nedlands who is available for an immediate start. The role duration at this stage is on [...]
Hello, we are searching for a responsible, reliable and energetic nanny with a few years experience who can help us with 2 children. Looking forward to hearing from you. [...]
Vacancy Reference No. 922979 WA Health is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of our service. We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from people f [...]
In serving our population, the NMHS hospital network provides a combination of tertiary, secondary and specialist health care services including trauma, emergency and critical care; emergency and elec [...]