Palo Alto Networks, Inc
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will work with your sales partner to establish relationships with customers with the goal of helping them detect and prevent advanced cyber attacks and breaches by advising them on what applications to deploy from the Palo Alto Networks platform. Our systems engineers have a deep technical understanding of cybersecurity products, integrations,
and critical cyber threats facing our potential customer’s environments.
We need these technical guides to work with our sales teams, providing training and technical support. You build trust with our clients and teams, establishing strong rapport as a trusted advisor, and build an environment where our clients feel (and are) secure. Additionally, you'll be called upon to offer feedback to our product management team on new feature requests and product improvements based on what you learn from your customer base.
As part of our Systems Engineering team, you’ll support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. You are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working with your Account Manager and the local partners within your territory
- Identify and document specific problems with prospective and current customers which can be solved through the deployment of integrated solutions
- Architect and propose validated solutions which address the identified cybersecurity problems in each individual environment
- Ensure ongoing customer happiness, support, and adoption
- Continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership of applicable technologies (data center, SDN, public cloud, security, networking, etc.)
- Understand and effectively differentiate against our top competitors
- Act as the customer advocate for any issues that require technical
- BS technical degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of tunneling protocols such as SSL/TLS, IPSec, GRE; authentication methodologies, including 2FA, RADIUS, LDAP, AD; IP Routing such as BGP, Static, Network Address Translation
- Experience in Next Generation Firewall sales, configuration, and deployment
- Ability to work within small creative teams as well as cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Experience with remote user access technologies
- Knowledge of Certificate Management, SD-WAN Architectures and providers, and PAN-OS
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Experienced Cook/Chef needed for renowned Wine bar and restaurant in the Melbourne CBD. Training provided. Good remuneration. Sunday and Monday off . Rotating roster. Access to other opportuni [...]
Duties and responsibilities 1) Design and build solutions for specific business problems or project requirements 2) Develop and implement product solutions using required optical engin [...]
First Focus is Australia’s #1 Managed Service Provider. We have the experience and capability to deliver comprehensive Managed IT Services, Project Support, Unified Communications, Technology, Conne [...]
We are looking for a motivated reliable person to manage our clients investment properties. The position is challenging and duties will include all facets on management, such as leases, inspections, [...]