Operating as a member of the Knowledge & Process Team, this unique role is responsible for providing support for key Contact Centre projects and initiatives while responding to operational problems and identifying business improvements in line with the Customer Service vision.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop knowledge and documentation repositories, introducing new practise and procedure designed to promote the effective use of our internal Knowledge Management System
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of Salesforce.
- Continue to keep up to date with our products and process that align with those products from a process aspect
- Liaise/engage with business or external parties to gather,
document and review business and process requirements through to sign off
- Accurately document and effectively communicate business requirements and process impacts
- Support Training and Communications to ensure that when business requirements/processes are updated or changed, that the impacts on training are documented and identified and the new requirements are clearly understood
- Oversee coordination of UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Salesforce experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding writing process
- Experience with Microsoft office and Visio
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
** Due to Christmas and Holiday period we will only be reviewing applications in the third week of January**
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you are looking for: 1. career progression; 2. a friendly and compassionate employer; 3. reliable hours; 4. training and development opportunities; 5. a great hourly rate and other st [...]
- Excellent Progression Path - International Business - 12 month FTC Excellent opportunity for a customer service Representative with a interest in Supply Chain to join and international business, [...]
As a Customer Service Consultant (at our Eastern Creek site), you will play a critical role as the first point of contact by offering achievable and sustainable solutions to their needs. This contact [...]
Pernod Ricard Australia is one of the country’s leading alcohol companies with a unique portfolio of premium brands including Absolut Vodka, Chivas Regal, The Glenlivet. Jameson, Martell, Beefeater, [...]