Who we are looking for?
- A minimum 20 years Complex Delivery experience or congruent professional experience either as a Delivery Lead or with a Consulting/Technology delivery company
- Large account delivery experience including leading teams of 50+ technology professionals
- Proven track record in complex system integration technology delivery projects including experience with multiple delivery methodologies
- Senior client executive engagement (at CIO level)
- Experience across multiple technology platforms including SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, custom development, integration, cloud
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience as a key contributor to the sales phase,
helping to originate, define and shape solutions that will bring value to our clients
- Ability and willingness to travel within Covid restrictions
What will you be doing?
Accenture delivers complex technology delivery programs for our clients encompassing industry-leading platforms and cloud technology. You will be accountable for leading these programs of work, supported by a team of Accenture technology delivery professionals committed to delivering technology-based solutions that deliver real business outcomes.
- Lead our most complex technology delivery programs as Accenture’s primary contact for technology work at each account, or on large programs of work within a client account. Integrate technology contracts and engagements at the client, bringing the best of Accenture’s technology offerings and assets to achieve the most efficient outcome for Accenture and our clients.
- In delivery these complex technology delivery programs on our client accounts, assemble teams of professional technologists, both onshore and offshore, working with client executives and program directors to deliver on the Accenture promise.
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to the Accenture team and to client leadership to define the best path to achieve the client outcome. Navigate delivery challenges that arise, finding solutions and making decisions collaboratively to help achieve the client’s business outcomes.
- Employ exemplary leadership skills, inspiring our people, mentoring their personal development, and leading by example with accountability, collaboration, stewardship, and a quest for ongoing professional growth
- Lead teams in the development of client proposed solutions, either through directly working with our clients, or through client-issued RFP processes, including creation of estimates and program schedules, directing requests for proposal (RFP) responses, and leading proposal management activities.
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our soluti [...]
About the Role : We have an exciting opportunity for Market Readiness Advisor for a 12-month fixed-term contract based in our Perth office. This role will play a critical role in ensuring that the [...]
About the Role : We are looking for a Training Advisor to join our Perth Office for a 12 months fixed term contract. AEMO is implementing the WEM Reform Program which works closely with the WA Gove [...]
Job Description About you As a part of the Data & Applied Intelligence (AI) Solution Area, in a highly visible Data & AI Architect role, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate [...]